Client success stories
Eagerness of households just getting out of poverty in Hau Giang
(VBSP News) Preferential loan from VBSP has helped thousands of poor households, near poor households and other policy beneficiaries in Hau Giang province to escape poverty and get rich. However, for sustainable poverty reduction, the Prime Minister has signed Decision No. 28/2015/QD-TTg on credit to households just getting out of poverty. That has created a springboard for households just getting out of poverty to develop their households economy.
The household who has just released from poverty in Hau Giang is very excited to continue to borrow loans for fruit farming since 5th September 2015
Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Xuan in Binh Thuan Hamlet, Long Binh Commune, Long My District (Hau Giang) said: “Before, my family met many difficulties and was poor household in the commune. In 2011, receiving loans from VBSP, my family invested in raising chickens, ducks, since then, my family’s economy was improved. In 2014, my family escaped poverty. However, I was still worried because of lack of capital to do business. Recently, I heard about households just getting out of poverty to continuously borrow loans from VBSP. I am very happy as from now on, my family shall not be worried about lack of capital to do business”.
Mr. Tran Ngoc Ke Hau in Binh Tan hamlet, Long Binh commune, Long My district said: My family was a near poor household, borrowed VND 20 million from VBSP. Thanks to VBSP’s preferential loan, my family bred fish, cultivated crops. By the end of 2014, my family got out of near poor households, but our economy was unstable. While I did not know how to expand fishpond area, Farmer’s association’s officer informed the lending program for households just getting out of poverty. I am going to do procedures to borrow loans from VBSP to invest in animal husbandry, cultivation with the hope of getting out of poverty sustainably and getting rich.
Mr. Nguyen Hong Sang - Chairman of the Farmer’s Association in Long Binh Commune, Long My District stated: In recent years, the capital of VBSP is leveraged to help poor households, near poor households and other policy beneficiaries develop business production. To help people get out of poverty sustainably and get rich, the Government has a policy to provide loans for households just getting out of poverty is completely proper, this will add "impetus" to the households to continuously invest in developing business production and building new lives.
Mr. Nguyen Van Vui - Chairman of People’s Committee in Vi Thuy district (Hau Giang), said: Preferential lending program for households just getting out of poverty was enthusiastically advocated by the executive committees of the party, the local government and people. In difficult district like Vi Thuy, in spite of struggles to escape from poverty, people’s lives is still unstable, people can be in shortage of business production capital whenever having disease outbreaks or natural disasters, so lending to households getting out of poverty is a solution to help people to escape from poverty sustainably, enhance economic development and livings.
- VBSP client success stories
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance
- A successful customer story in De Sua village
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Students access inclusive finance for education
- The contribution of a veteran, a VBSP loan borrower in inclusive financial activities
- The journey of escaping from poverty
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Disabled but not Unable
- Getting out of poverty thanks to preferential capital resource
- Policy credit helps sustainable poverty reduction in Ba Vi mountainous area
- Preferential loans help escape from poverty
- Poverty reduction in Viet – Laos border
- Supporting people in production development in response to Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP client success stories
- VBSP's support for customers affected by drought and saltwater intrusion in the Mekong Delta
- Growing cinnamon and raising buffaloes, Yen Bai farmers escape from poverty
- Hanoi entrusts VND 650 billion through VBSP to help the poor overcome difficulties amid COVID-19
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19
- Proposal of reducing by 15% of lending interest rate for poor households
- VBSP Da Nang in the fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE