Client success stories
Start up new life from small loan
(VBSP News) Over the past time, the VBSP branch in An Duong district, Hai Phong city has provided loans for HIV patients, households, rehabilitated drug abusers, persons undergoing opioid replacement therapy and reformed prostitutes.
We visited the economic development model of the borrower Bui Van Tuyen, born in 1987 in Quynh Hoang 2 hamlet, Nam Son commune. He is a rehabilitated drug abuser undergoing Methanol replacement therapy. He applied for VND 30 million from the bank for economic development.
Tuyen was enticed in drug addiction by his friends. With concern and encouragement from family and community, in 2009, he voluntarily detoxified at home many times but got failure. When the locality launched the program of Methanol replacement therapy, he was the first person to determine follow this way. Following this effective treatment, he gradually recovered health and decided to rebuild life to help for family. He worked as a seasonal plough job in nearby villages and also invested in cattle farming.
With the willingness of economic development but lack of capitals, he applied a loan from the transaction office of An Duong district. Now he has got 20 pigs, 200 ducks and chickens.
He happily said to us “Thanks to VBSP loan has helped me more determination to start production and overcome bad enticement”.
The Director of the district transaction office said: in the next time, the bank will continue to coordinate with savings and credit groups at locality to consider and approve more loan applications, helping HIV patients, households, rehabilitated drug abusers, persons undergoing opioid replacement therapy and reformed prostitutes access financial inclusion to develop business, production, contributing to poverty reduction and social security.
- VBSP client success stories
- Having a better life thanks to VBSP inclusive finance
- A successful customer story in De Sua village
- Getting rich from VBSP’s inclusive finance
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Students access inclusive finance for education
- The contribution of a veteran, a VBSP loan borrower in inclusive financial activities
- The journey of escaping from poverty
- Improve livelihood from access to inclusive finance services
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Inclusive finance for young startups in Vietnam
- Lift from poverty by small credit
- Change new life from small loan
- Graduating from poverty from small loan
- Get rich by borrowing from VBSP
- Overcoming poverty and towards better future
- Escape poverty thanks to “Bank for Social Policies”
- Helping the poor get rich
- Lift from poverty from microfinance
- Lift from poverty from remote island
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea
- Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
- Hanoi entrusts VND 650 billion through VBSP to fight against COVID-19
- Newsletter Vol 18
- Preferential credit helps the poor increase income
- The proposal on supporting 6 target groups affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP actively joins hands to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic
- Disadvantaged employees to access inclusive finance of up to VND 50 million in Da Nang
- Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
- VBSP branches’ donation to help combat Covid-19 pandemic
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE