- VBSP’s inclusive finance results in 2021 and implementation plan in 2022 13-01-2022, 9:11 am
- Poverty rate drops in Bac Lieu province with help from VBSP’s loans 06-01-2022, 9:31 am
- Policies on supporting tourism development in Lao Cai province in the period of 2021-2025 05-01-2022, 4:32 pm
- Annual Report 2020 31-12-2021, 10:33 am
Overcoming difficulties to escape from poverty
22-12-2021, 3:26 pm
(VBSP News) Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh is a typical example of women doing good economic work among members of the Women's Union of Tho Son hamlet, Tho Hop commune, Quy Hop district (Nghe An). Honestly, start-up is often difficult at first, especially for a single woman. That is why accessing loans from VBSP is like a ray of hope to change her life as well as others women in the village.
- VBSP in Dong Nai province supports businesses to pay salaries for their employees 21-12-2021, 9:15 am
Supporting pandemic-hit poor households with VBSP’s loans
09-12-2021, 8:56 am
(VBSP News) The COVID-19 pandemic has turned many people’s lives upside down. For the poor, their already-difficult circumstances have become even more worrisome. In the central province of Nghe An, the local branch of VBSP stepped up disbursement from the Unemployment Insurance Fund to help the poor overcome their difficulties and restore production.
Policy credit: the fulcrum to support the poor
07-12-2021, 3:17 pm
(VBSP News) Along with the Government’s many policies and measures to realize the national target programs on sustainable poverty reduction and building new-style rural areas, the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has been carrying out multiple policy credit programs assigned by the government with efficient support for needy people and diverse policy beneficiaries.
- Policy credit drives growth across Vietnam 07-12-2021, 2:48 pm
- Support people to reproduce after the Covid-19 pandemic 07-12-2021, 11:22 am
- Policy credit aids the fight against COVID-19 01-12-2021, 2:17 pm
- Solutions to stimulate job demand on the spot for the unemployed 30-11-2021, 1:39 pm
- Reducing lending interest rates for VBSP’s credit programs 29-11-2021, 8:32 am
Policy credit helps women take control of their lives
23-11-2021, 4:02 pm
(VBSP News) Many rural women in remote, isolated and extremely difficult areas share the same desire to rise up and make their own lives. In particular, many people have started their businesses with VBSP’s preferential loans, gradually overcoming difficulties, confidently taking control of their lives and thriving in poor rural areas.
- Australia Supports Vietnam’s Green Recovery 17-11-2021, 4:30 pm
- Nearly 10,000 workers in Hanoi get loans from VBSP to restore production 17-11-2021, 3:58 pm
VBSP is awarded the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" from the Australian Government
09-11-2021, 4:40 pm
(VBSP News) In the morning of November 9, in Hanoi, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vietnam held a ceremony to announce and award the medal "Business Partnerships Platform" (BPP) for organizations that have made positive contributions to the BPP program. Attending the ceremony were Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs Marise Payne, Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son and Australian Ambassador to Vietnam Robyn Mudie.
- VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang met the Embassy of the Lao PDR 02-11-2021, 9:08 am
Effectiveness of policy credit in Chi Dao commune
22-10-2021, 11:10 am
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP's preferential capital has been an important driving force in Chi Dao commune, Lac Son district (Hoa Binh). From 2020 to now, although the COVID-19 pandemic has been complicated, policy credit has continued to accompany the poor and other disadvantaged groups here to overcome difficulties.
- VBSP branch of Da Nang City participates in donating motorbikes to people returning home 20-10-2021, 2:30 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Nayoby Attapeu branch (Policy bank of Laos PDR) visited and worked with VBSP branch in Kon Tum province
- VBSP inclusive finance contributes to sustainable poverty reduction
- Effectiveness of social housing lending program
- VBSP Board of Directors held the regular meeting of quarter II, 2022
- VBSP continues sharing experiences on social policy credit to APRACA Secretary General
- VBSP Mobile Banking application training conference
- Newsletter Vol 08.2022
- VBSP worked with the delegation from the Agricultural and Rural Development Bank of Cambodia
- $380 million has been delivered to vulnerable groups for economic recovery
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE