VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE