VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Newsletter Vol 07.2022
- Promote digital financial inclusion for the poor and other marginalized groups
- Agriculture models in Vietnam are good to replicate in Nepal
- Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
- General Director Duong Quyet Thang worked with the delegation of SKBBL
- Newsletter Vol 06.2022
- VBSP branch in Dong Thap province supports for educational institutions affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Upgrading the version of Intellect Corebanking system
- Newsletter Vol 05.2022
- An Giang province supports people in socio-economic recovery and development
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE