VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Women enjoy business success despite challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 1.2022
- VBSP’s inclusive finance results in 2021 and implementation plan in 2022
- Escaping poverty thanks to the policy credit
- Poverty rate drops in Bac Lieu province with help from VBSP’s loans
- Policies on supporting tourism development in Lao Cai province in the period of 2021-2025
- Creating work opportunities for repatriated workers
- Annual Report 2020
- Strengthen policy credit for people affected by Covid-19
- Overcoming difficulties to escape from poverty
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE