VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Effectiveness of policy credit for consumer loans scheme
- Annual Report 2019
- Policy credit prevents and reduces the "black" credit
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021
- VBSP is one of the main "pillars" of the policies system of poverty reduction
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget
- Supporting to escape poverty sustainably
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- Promulgating multidimensional poverty levels applicable during 2022-2025
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE