VBSP WITH ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM IN BUSINESS OPERATION
Early in 2007, Vietnam’s Government officially launched the Project of Administrative Reform on state management for the period 2007-2010 (hereinafter referred to Project No.30). The project has three phases: review, simplify and reform the administrative procedures.
In the framework of Project No.30 supervised by the Prime Minister, VBSP had effectively reviewed and simplified its administrative procedures on the way to ensure simplification, convenience and high productivity. Consequently Vietnam’s Government issued the Resolution No. 64/ND-CP dated 21 December 2010 on the administrative reform for VBSP’s procedures. Accordingly, over 100 following procedures among total 139 publicized ones of the VBSP have been reformed upon supplement, amendment, and abrogation. The details are as follows.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE