Press Release: Increase the loan size – Create more job opportunities for the youth
The Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union has just issued the Regulations to utilize the fund managed by the Youth Union in the National Revolving Fund for Job Creation, in sub-sequence to Decree 61/2015/ND-CP dated 09 July 2015 of the Government on supporting policies for job creation of the National Revolving Fund for Job Creation and the Regulations of VBSP on policy credit for job creation and retention.
VBSP creates more job opportunities for the youth
Accordingly the production and business units owned by members of the Youth Union is the target of policy credit under the fund managed by the Youth Union.
The maximum loan size is VND 1 billion (replacing the earlier size of VND 50 million) for the production and business unit and VND 50 million (replacing the earlier size of VND 20 million) for one job created.
The interest rate is equal to the rate of lending to the poor, which is decided by the Prime Minister periodically (the prevailing rate is 0.55% per month). If at least 30% employees at the production and business unit are PWDs or/and ethnic people, 50% of prevailing interest rate is applied.
The maximum loan term is 60 months. Those which are the loans of VND 50 million and above are required to follow the loan security procedure under the regulations.
VBSP will collaborate with the Youth Union to receive and appraise the project in the aspects of number of jobs created and funding reservation and submit to the relevant agencies for approval.
It is reported that the total outstanding loans of job creation lending from the fund managed by the Youth Union reached VND 60 billion as of 31 January 2016, with 1,473 active borrowers and 959 projects (including 300 projects of the production and business units).
- Newsletter Vol 10.2021
- Solutions on VBSP’s social and environmental risk management
- The effectiveness of credit loans to pay wages for work stoppage and production recovery
- Digital technology application and resource mobilization towards the implementation of green banking project
- VBSP' Hung Yen branch: A helping hand to needy people
- VBSP's implementation results on green credit programs
- Specific risk management system at VBSP
- Internal policies and regulations on environmental, social and climate risk in VBSP
- Methods of social policy credit lending and management
- Poverty mitigation efforts prove highly effective
- Press Release: VBSP's credit - 13 years accompanying with the poor
- Press Release: Expectations from the lending program for social housing under Decree 100 of the Government
- Press Release: In 2016, VBSP continues providing loans for poor ethnic minority households
- Loan limit for disadvantaged students increased
- Press Release: Responsible finance to ethnic minority households - Difficulties and challenges
- Press Release: Inclusive finance in disadvantaged regions- recommendations from the community
- Press Release: Nearly 148,000 ethnic minority families have access to preferential loans
- Press Release: Poor households, livestock raising and afforestation households can take preferential loans with interest rate of 1.2% / year
- Press Release: VBSP accompanies with Cap La Yeu Thuong (Pairs of Leaves for Caring)
- Press Release: The 20th anniversary of founding the Bank for the poor - the predecessor of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (31/8/1995 – 31/8/2015)
- Overcoming the liability of poorness with a significant determination
- A passionate leader of Saving and credit group
- The effectiveness of applying technology in policy credit management
- Support A Luoi people to overcome difficulties
- Overcome difficult circumstances to escape poverty sustainably
- Newsletter Vol 10.2021
- Improve the efficiency of policy credit management through smart phone application
- The Pride of Buoc Mu’s ethnic group
- Digital transformation for better serving the poor
- Funding for poor farmers to change their lives
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE