Annual Labor Conference 2019 for VBSP staffs
(VBSP News) That is the opinion of General Director Duong Quyet Thang at the 2019 Labor Conference of VBSP Head Office taking place on the afternoon of January 17, 2020 in Hanoi.
General Director Duong Quyet Thang gave a speech at the Conference
General Director Duong Quyet Thang at the Labor Conference
Labor Conference is an annual activity at VBSP Headquarters. This is an opportunity for the employees to promote democratic rights and have direct dialogues with employers. Since then, employees can acknowledge, contribute ideas, decide and supervise the matters related to their rights, obligations and responsibilities. In other words, the conference is to unify the employee and employer’s ideas for effective implementation of 2020 missions.
The view of the Conference
In 2019, VBSP’s functional departments have successfully advised the BOD to well perform and follow the 2019 missions. In detail, the total capital reached over VND 211.8 trillion, an increase of VND 17.4 trillion compared to 2018, the entrusted capital from the local budget reached VND 15,443 billion, accounting for 7.1% of the total capital, completing 162% of the plan assigned in 2019. Total outstanding loans for policy credit programs reached VND 206,805 billion, an increase of VND 19,012 billion (+ 10.1%) compared to the end of 2018. Right in 2019, VBSP helped 6.5 million the poor and other disadvantaged groups access inclusive finance services, of which serving nearly 7,000 migrant workers; more than 36,000 disadvantaged students to study; building over 1.2 million clean water and sanitation facilities in rural areas, 156,000 houses for the poor and more than 4,000 social houses for the low-income population.
Reviewing the internal activities, there are many outstanding results among departments. VBSP has issued the guidelines and instructions related to credit programs, amended and supplemented to improve the operational mechanism and operational efficiency. VBSP communication team has also been maintained, stabilized and developed. VBSP Transaction Center is the payment center of the whole system with CIs and the State Treasury nationwide to make payment accurately and timely. The operation of the IT Center has continued to upgrade the software system for professional activities. The Training Center has held training courses for both officials inside and outside of the bank. In detail, VBSP has implemented 35 courses for more than 2000 internal staffs and more than 522,000 officers from local authorities, mass organization and leaders of savings and credit groups; financial literacy for nearly 7 million customers.
In addition to the outstanding success of the operation results in 2019, the Trade Union activities at the Head Office of VBSP also achieved very positive results. The employees’ lives were improved both physically and mentally. The employees’ jobs, health insurance and social insurance are completely ensured, creating motivation to work, bonding coworker relationship.
Speaking at the Conference, General Director Duong Quyet Thang recognized and appreciated the efforts of all employees at VBSP Headquarters. Also, he pointed out some existing shortcomings which need to eliminate in 2020. At last, on the coming traditional Tet holiday, the General Director wished all the employees all happiness, well-being and success in 2020.
The conference also launched the emulation movement in 2020 and conducted the signing ceremony of the emulation agreement between the professional functions and the Trade Union; at the same time, rewarded collectives and individuals with outstanding achievements in professional activities and trade union activities.
The signing ceremony of the emulation agreement between the professional functions and the Trade Union at VBSP Headquarter
General Director Duong Quyet Thang congratulated 10 individuals won the Banking Emulation Fighter period 2016 - 2018
3 collectives and 26 individuals of VBSP with outstanding contribution to the completion of the banking tasks in 2017 - 2018 received the Merit Certificate from the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam
The collectives and individuals received the Merit Certificate from the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor for their outstanding achievements in the emulation movement "Work-life balance", "Banking-life balance" and "Culture and Sports" in 2018
1 collective and 12 individuals of VBSP's Union received a Certificate of Merit from the Vietnam Trade Union Executive Committee
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea
- Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
- Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- A modern and humane Danang city
- A new strategic plan of inclusive finance in 2020
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
- VBSP's inclusive finance review in first six months in 2019
- Recruitment Notice
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up
- DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies –leverage for poor households in economic development
- Credit limit to double for the poor
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE