VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
(VBSP News) Within the framework of the technical cooperation project on improving the internal training capacity in the VBSP system between the Policy Research Institute (PRI) under the Japan Ministry of Finance, the Financial Corporation of Japan (JFC-micro) and the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) in 2009 -2011, PRI and JFC-micro organized a study program for the VBSP delegation from 23rd to 28th May 2011.
The topic of the study program focuses on training development of human resources and know-how about credit analysis of newly-established enterprises, sharing successfully experiences on conducting seminars, training materials and methodology of training.
Seminar between PRI, JFC-micro and VBSP delegation
Day 1, the opening ceremony was held and implemented by PRI and JFC-micro, making welcome remarks, introducing the participants between two sides and paying a courtesy call to Mr. Furikado, President of PRI. During the afternoon session, the VBSP delegation attended the presentation of Mr Sekiya, Chief Consultant of Economic Research Institute, on training and developing human resource of the Policy Financial Corporation of Japan with the example of the Development Bank of Japan.
Presentation on training and development of human resources
Day 2, the delegation visited the Headquarters of JFC-micro, listening to the presentations and exchange ideas with Mr. Suzuki, Head of Human Development Department and Mr. Kammiya, Chief of Research Team in terms of management and development of human resource in JFC-micro. In the afternoon, the VBSP team paid a courtesy call to Mr. Yamazaki, Special Director of JFC-micro and shared experience on the mechanism of developing human resource with key specialists.
Day 3, the deligation paid an exposure visit to the Training Center of JFC-micro, hearing the introduction about organizational structure, annual training schedule, outstanding loans, clients, visiting some functional divisions and one transaction center located in the 1st floor and then attended the lecture on credit analysis of newly-established enterprises from Mr. Aoki, researcher of International Cooperation in JFC-micro. In the afternoon, the VBSP team presented the revised points of training material on credit analysis of small enterprises without balance sheet for a package of three-day training course on SME's credit analysis for provincial branches.
Day 4, both the VBSP delegation, PRI and JFC-micro made a discussion on the revised points and new case studies of training material and brought about precious comments and new examples. On the afternoon session, the sum-up seminar was organized with the purpose of summarizing the learnt lessons and experiences and heard the ideas of each participant, confirmed the next activities under the project and the cooperation orientation between two sides in future. The delegation attended the warm-heart farewell party of PRI and JFC-micro in the Happoen venue in the evening.
The study program in Japan completed successfully. The programme participants expressed their heartfelt impression not only on training development of human resource in Japan but also on the culture and people of Japan, which the VBSP team expects to share with others and to put into practice of VBSP for the purpose of becoming such a sustainable finance institution.
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- HCMC wants poor and near-poor to have access to loans from VBSP
- Vietnamese government supports employees, small businesses and firms amid COVID-19
- Poor households in border region assisted through pandemic
- Pandemic-hit employers to access interest-free loans to pay staff
- Farmers create a considerable fortune from preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Helping farmers to recover production after epidemics - VBSP Quang Ngai province
- Newsletter Vol 21
- Guideline on lending for employers to pay job severance wage for their wokers
- Online training conference on lending employers to pay salaries for their employees
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE