VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
(VBSP News) Under the cooperation framework between Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and Policy Bank of Laos PDR (NAYOBY BANK), on May 19th 2012, VBSP received the senior delegation from NAYOBY BANK led by Mr. Boualong XAYAVONG, General Director of the bank.
Deputy Governor of SBV made a speech to the NAYOBY BANK’s delegation
The General Director of NAYOBY BANK – Mr. Boualong XAYAVONG expressed his thanks to the Deputy Governor for his warm receiving of the delegation and believed that through this study visit, the delegation shall learn a lot of valuable experiences from VBSP in preferential credit management serving for the target of poverty reduction and social stability.
On the same day, NAYOBY BANK’s delegation had a meeting with VBSP at VBSP’s Headquarters.
General Director Mr. Duong Quyet Thang made a speech at the meeting with NAYOBY
At the meeting, Member of BOD – General Director of VBSP, Mr. Duong Quyet Thang highly appreciated close cooperation between VBSP and NAYOBY BANK. He also confirmed that VBSP is always ready to share 17 year experiences in credit management; information technology with NAYOBY BANK so that the bank can apply these experiences to further improve operation in the future.
The General Director of NAYOBY BANK – Mr. Boualong XAYAVONG also gave a brief summary of the bank’s network, operation and achievement in recent times. He expressed his wishes to continuously boost the cooperation between the two banks through study visits and exchanging experiences. Under the plan, the NAYOBY BANK’s delegation shall be separated by three groups with specific activities from May 19th to June 14th, 2012:
The group 1 comprises NAYOBY BANK’s senior leaders involving in exchanging experiences program in such provinces and cities as Ho Chi Minh City, Tay Ninh province, Binh Duong province, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, Quang Binh province.
The group 2 includes NAYOBY BANK’s middle managers joining in training course on VBSP’s banking activities in Thanh Hoa province, Nghe An province, Quang Binh province. The group 3 held for IT staffs of NAYOBY BANK attending training course on IT contents in Hanoi, then taking field visits to Thanh Hoa and Ninh Binh province.
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE