VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
(VBSP News) The project is implemented following the Cooperation Agreement No. 01/TT dated 25th April 2008 among Women Union of Vietnam, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and Unilever Fund in Vietnam.
The objective of project is to improve the living standard of women and their families by raising awareness and providing preferential credit for poor and near-poor women. After two years of project implementation, communal project management boards have enough eligible condition of operating as a small-size microfinance institution with capacity of sustainable operation and finance as stipulated by laws to meet borrowing needs of the poor in the project areas. Within the project framework, VBSP shall provide technical assistance for Vietnam Women Union to perform the project effectively through the VBSP system from central to local level and credit staff at communes.
- Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
- VBSP's 21-year development journey of seeding hopes and aspirations
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visited Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP works with Nepal's Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Policy credit provides fulcrum to elevate ambitions
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Policy credit supporting ex-prisoners in their new lives
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE