VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
(VBSP News) VBSP and Laotian Social Policy Bank (NAYOBY) signed on 28 March 2011, VBSP organized the information technology training course for the IT officers delegation of NAYOBY bank from 23 May to 14 June 2012.
Deputy General Director Hoang Minh Te hosts opening ceremony for IT training course
The training course objectives is aimed to help NAYOBY improve professional knowledge about IT systems and have the opportunity to discuss and exchange IT experience and knowledge with IT Center of VBSP.
The course content includes modules such as installation, configuration and server administration for website server, Oracle database server and e-mail server with Microsoft Exchange server 2010.
Laotian officers of Nayoby pay attention to the IT lecture
The course lecturers are the officers who have IT training experiences in the Training Center of the Company of Telecommunication & IT Solutions with which VBSP signed the teaching contract.
Finishing the training course, the participants have studied through the modules of installation and administration of Web server, Mail server and Oracle databases. The text results show that the Laotian IT officers have achieved the course requirements.
For further understanding IT knowledge in practice, VBSP held the field trip for the IT class in VBSP branches of Thanh Hoa and Ninh Binh provinces from 9 June to 12 June 2012. The field trip purpose is to help them learn further to observe the system of branch level IT operations. The contents of the trip includes that the delegation would visit and work at the provincial branch in the morning and in the afternoon they visited a few of district transaction offices and observed the practical work of the officers.
Deputy General Director Nguyen Duc Hai offers IT certificates for Lao officers
The IT training course for NAYOBY Bank ended successfully and the IT officers hope to apply the knowledge they have learned into practical work in the most efficient and effective way.
This is the first IT training for Laotian NAYOBY officers. After this successful training course, VBSP will draw experience of organizing classes and lectures in accordance with actual needs of the Laos NAYOBY Bank. In the future, VBSP will continue to organize IT training courses in design and application development for NAYOBY Bank.
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE