VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
(VBSP News) VBSP and Laotian Social Policy Bank (NAYOBY) signed on 28 March 2011, VBSP organized the information technology training course for the IT officers delegation of NAYOBY bank from 23 May to 14 June 2012.
Deputy General Director Hoang Minh Te hosts opening ceremony for IT training course
The training course objectives is aimed to help NAYOBY improve professional knowledge about IT systems and have the opportunity to discuss and exchange IT experience and knowledge with IT Center of VBSP.
The course content includes modules such as installation, configuration and server administration for website server, Oracle database server and e-mail server with Microsoft Exchange server 2010.
Laotian officers of Nayoby pay attention to the IT lecture
The course lecturers are the officers who have IT training experiences in the Training Center of the Company of Telecommunication & IT Solutions with which VBSP signed the teaching contract.
Finishing the training course, the participants have studied through the modules of installation and administration of Web server, Mail server and Oracle databases. The text results show that the Laotian IT officers have achieved the course requirements.
For further understanding IT knowledge in practice, VBSP held the field trip for the IT class in VBSP branches of Thanh Hoa and Ninh Binh provinces from 9 June to 12 June 2012. The field trip purpose is to help them learn further to observe the system of branch level IT operations. The contents of the trip includes that the delegation would visit and work at the provincial branch in the morning and in the afternoon they visited a few of district transaction offices and observed the practical work of the officers.
Deputy General Director Nguyen Duc Hai offers IT certificates for Lao officers
The IT training course for NAYOBY Bank ended successfully and the IT officers hope to apply the knowledge they have learned into practical work in the most efficient and effective way.
This is the first IT training for Laotian NAYOBY officers. After this successful training course, VBSP will draw experience of organizing classes and lectures in accordance with actual needs of the Laos NAYOBY Bank. In the future, VBSP will continue to organize IT training courses in design and application development for NAYOBY Bank.
- Technical assistance for VBSP’s digital transformation and payment
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- WB highly appreciates the operation model of VBSP
- VBSP's operating model should be learned and replicated by others countries
- Results of 20 years of cooperation between VBSP and Policy Research Institute - Ministry of Finance of Japan
- 20 years of implementing social policy credit for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Preferential credit supports for the poverty reduction program
- Annual Report 2021
- Inclusive financial schemes contribute to poverty reduction
- Assessment of international organizations on social policy credit activities
- Newsletter Vol 12.2022
- VBSP’s 20-year journey with the poor and other vulnerable groups
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE