TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
(VBSP News) Within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on cooperation between Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and the Policy Bank of Lao PDR (NAYOBY) signed from 2010, in the detailed cooperation program for 2014-2015 of the two banks, VBSP and NAYOBY decides to develop the cooperation to a new level, i.e allow their branches which are geographical close to cooperate at branch level.
The first pair of branches signing cooperation MOU is Nghe An provincial branch of VBSP and Xiengkhuang provincial branch of NAYOBY. On 28/05/2014, in Nghe An province, VBSP’s Nghe An provincial branch and NAYOBY’s Xiengkhuang branch has hold a twining ceremony under witness of leaders of VBSP and NAYOBY and participants of managers, staff of the two branches.
At the ceremony, directors of VBSP Nghe An and NAYOBY XiengKhuang provincial branch have signed a cooperation program include the following contents: exchange policy banking operation experiences; mutual study of concerned business fields, exchange information and answer questions within the business areas of cooperation; be the field for study visits and general cooperation events of the two banks as well as of the two branches.
The twining activity between branches of VBSP and NAYOBY is a mark for new level of cooperation between the two banks which contributing to tighten the close relationship of Vietnam – Laos.
- VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE