VBSP provides timely support to prevent Covid-19
(VBSP News) In response to the Covid-19, VBSP promptly shared, encouraged and supported VND 2.1 billion for hospitals and frontline units carrying out pandemic prevention and control tasks in the following provinces and cities such as Ha Noi (VND 800 million), Bac Ninh (VND 300 million), Bac Giang (VND 300 million), Da Nang (VND 300 million), Vinh Phuc (VND 200 million), Dien Bien (VND 200 million).
To ensure the safety of Covid-19 prevention and control, VBSP presented gift to the representative of the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases outside the headquarters
In Hanoi, the delegation led by VBSP Deputy General Director cum Director of Hanoi branch Le Thi Duc Hanh along with leaders of the VBSP's Trade Union and other units donated to support forces directly fighting against the pandemic at the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases (base 2, Kim Chung commune, Dong Anh district) VND 300 million; Central K Hospital (Tan Trieu campus) VND 300 million and Hanoi 115 Emergency Center VND 200 million.
In Bac Giang province, through the Provincial Fatherland Front Committee, the VBSP's Trade Union also gave VND 300 million to support units performing the task of preventing and controlling the Covid-19 pandemic in the area.
VBSP supports the Central K Hospital (Tan Trieu campus)
VBSP supports Hanoi 115 Emergency Center
Trade Union’s VBSP branch in Bac Giang province donated VND 300 million to the Provincial Fatherland Front Committee to support units in the area
In Da Nang City, to contribute to the prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic, the VBSP's Trade Union has supported VND 300 million for a number of frontline units and forces in the city, such as Da Nang Lung Hospital, health centers of districts, concentrated isolation area, etc.
The VBSP's Trade Union supports the Lung Hospital - the main treatment unit for the Covid-19 pandemic in Da Nang city
In Bac Ninh province, to support frontline officers in the pandemic area and local people in the province to overcome the Covid-19 pandemic, the VBSP's Trade Union has donated VND 300 million to support the units serving pandemic prevention and control in the province.
VBSP's Trade Union donated VND 300 million through the Fatherland Front Committee of Bac Ninh province
VBSP's Trade Union donated VND 200 million through the Fatherland Front Committee of Vinh Phuc province
Trade Union of VBSP branch in Dien Bien province donated VND 200 million to the Provincial Fatherland Front Committee to support units in the area
- Timely transferring policy capital during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program
- VBSP supports to create jobs for people
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Annual Report 2019
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- VBSP’s loans enable Ben Tre's rural households to escape from poverty
- VBSP's wish on the International Women's Day
- Support businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Securely and fluently activities during the pandemic period
- Startup with gobies scorched rice
- Muong Cha empowers youth for economic development
- Escaping poverty along with the methodical breeding model
- Policy capital helps veterans get rich
- Avoiding the situation of re-poor during the COVID-19 pandemic period
- Policy consumer loans timely reached beneficiaries in Kon Tum
- Safety transaction during COVID-19 pandemic
- VBSP in Lam Dong province: Timely disbursement - good epidemic prevention and control
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE