VBSP Quang Binh branch successfully carries out gratitude activities
During the past years, along with fulfilling professional works, serving at the best demand for credit of the poor and other policy beneficiaries, VBSP Quang Binh branch also successfully carries out gratitude and charity activities. Not only has VBSP close relationships with the local government, mass organizations, but its credit staff regularly visit the poor which permit them to understand the situation of each poor household and other policy beneficiaries in the region they taking charge of
Since its birth, local Labor Union at VBSP Quang Binh has launched the movement of gratitude and charity with participation of the Union members in the whole province. This is a representation of traditional mutual love and support of the nation; consequently, it received support from all members. Up to now, the Labor Union has contributed VND 50 million to various Funds as the Fund for the poor, the Gratitude Fund, the Fund to support Dien Bien, the Fund for meals to poor patients, the Fund for Orange Agent victims, etc. Besides supporting movements of social organizations, the members of VBSP Quang Binh Labor Union also voluntarily contribute a day salary for its own “Gratitude Fund”. After 5 years, the Fund now has VND 102 million.
Annually, in occasions of celebration, the Labor Union use “Gratitude Fund” to buy gifts for the extreme-disadvantaged households at Lam Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Hai Ninh commune, Quang Ninh district etc.; maintaining visiting and giving gift to the war veteran’s families inside and outside the bank on July, 27th, the day of War Invalid and Martyr etc.
Right after being informed of overcoming their handicapped of the three siblings Phan Thanh Danh, Phan Thi Bi and Phan Thanh Gian in Xuan Hoi ward, Lien Thuy commune, Le Thuy district, Quang Binh Province, the Labor Union has promptly extracted VND 3 million from the Fund to help them investing in production and finding the way for their life.
VBSP Quang Binh Labor Union has also built a house which worth VND 12 million for the old Hoang Lieu’s family, the father of martyr Hoang Van Tien at Tien Phong ward, Le Hoa commune, Tuyen Hoa district, Quang Binh province. In the coming time, Labor Union intends to build another house for a policy household in Dong Hoi city.
Besides active social activities of Labor Union , Youth Union has also encouraged its members to build “ Fund for the young and teenager overcoming difficulties”. The bank’s Youth Union has collaborated with the local Youth Union in Hai Ninh commune, Quang Ninh district to give gifts worth at VND 1.1 million to 10 pupils who are children of poor household clients of VBSP and has overcome their conditions to get high ranking result in their study. The Youth Union has also cooperated with the Commune People’s Committee in Loc Thuy commune (Le Thuy district) and Nghia Ninh commune (Dong Hoi city) to give gifts worthing VND 330,000 each to three disadvantaged pupils getting good studying result. Two of those has received support from the Youth Union since 2006 and continued to receive its helping until they finish their high school. This is a very meaningful action of the Youth Union to share the difficulties with the pupils and encourage them to continuously gain achievements in their study.
Maintaining gratitude and charity activities has become a traditional fine point of VBSP Quang Binh branch. This is a broad mental base which gives staff working in the bank a mutual love environment and expresses a proof for traditional gratitude attitude of the nation.
Ngoc Quynh - Quang Binh provincial branch
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Thanh Hoa: Over 5 billion VND to support flood-hit residents
- Warm caring after the flood
- Vocational training brightens lives of disadvantaged
- The Trade Union of VBSP Head Office offer gifts to children with congenital malformation at Hong Duc Humanitarian Center
- The Trade Union of the State Bank of Vietnam and VBSP give Decision to support building love shelters in Bac Giang
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE