The Trade Union of the State Bank of Vietnam and VBSP give Decision to support building love shelters in Bac Giang
In response to the “campaign supports poor women and children” and “love shelters for disadvantaged households, on August 29th the Trade Union of the State Bank collaborated with the Trade Union of VBSP to establish the monitoring board and give Decision to support building “love shelters” in Bac Giang province.
Here, the monitoring board gave Decision to support VND 120 million to 2 disadvangted households which were represented by Ms. Pham Thi Toan in Tran Nguyen Han ward, Bac Giang City and Ms. Pham Thi Hien in Huong Gian communue, Yen Dung District.
The amount was deducted from the Social Sercurity Fund and the contribution of the Trade Union members in 02 organizations to help disadvantaged households to have a stable life and to fall in line with the community.
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Thanh Hoa: Over 5 billion VND to support flood-hit residents
- Warm caring after the flood
- VBSP Quang Binh branch successfully carries out gratitude activities
- Vocational training brightens lives of disadvantaged
- The Trade Union of VBSP Head Office offer gifts to children with congenital malformation at Hong Duc Humanitarian Center
- Policy credit activities are always towards the poor, contributing to ensuring social security
- Effective credit for socio-economic recovery and development in Binh Dinh province
- Poverty reduction in Bach Thong
- New vitality in the midland of Phu Tho
- Policy loans help Nghe An farmers create a tourist village
- In 2024, VBSP Ben Tre Branch sets a target of over 10% for the credit growth
- No one left behind due to capital lack
- People’s happiness is multiplied when supported with Great Solidarity houses
- Policy credit - "Leverage" for poor households in Kien Giang
- The capital entrusted to VBSP has exceeded the year’s plan
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE