Experience lesson in improving inclusive finance quality - Case study from VBSP
(VBSP News) In the context of the complicated pandemic ahead in 2021, VBSP General Director Duong Quyet Thang affirmed that VBSP always accompanies with the poor and other lastmile populations to help them overcome difficulties. Therefore, VBSP set implementation plans in 2021 in order to improve its inclusive finance quality as following:
The effect from the policy credit capital in the coming time will be even stronger with the support from the Government as well as the entire socio-political system
Actively promote funding mobilization in the market, especially trust fund from local governments and focus on collecting due debts to promptly meet the borrowing needs of customers, fulfill 100% of the targets assigned by the Prime Minister and ensure the liquidity of the whole system.
Advising the Government, ministries and departments to continue implementing the Directive No. 40-CT/TW of the Secretariat and Decision No. 401/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister on promoting the concern of party committees and local authorities at all levels on mobilizing local resources for policy credit to support for multidimensional poverty reduction, ensuring social security and building the new rural areas.
Constantly carrying out the Covid-19 pandemic prevention and control to ensure effective and safe operation of the whole system.
Strengthening internal control and audit, focusing on self-inspection in each stage of implementing process.
Constantly implementing synchronous solutions to consolidate and improve credit quality in the whole system.
Strengthening the application of information technology, developing software to support the management, administration and operation of professional officers to ensure the safety and security of the system.
- Timely transferring policy capital during the Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP provides timely support to prevent Covid-19
- Sustainably escaping from poverty thanks to the newly escaped from poverty household lending program
- VBSP supports to create jobs for people
- VBSP supports people to escape from poverty
- Annual Report 2019
- Over 6.4 million poor households access VBSP’s loans
- Newsletter Vol 04.2021
- Promoting the efficiency of job creation scheme budget
- Khmer woman prospers thanks to pomelo business
- Overview of VBSP's inclusive finance in 2020
- Orientation for VBSP's Development Strategy in the period 2021 – 2030
- The implementation result of VBSP’s Development Strategy in 2011- 2020
- Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2011-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the renovation period
- Infographic: 10-year implementation of development strategy of VBSP
- World Bank Remarks at the Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2010-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the Renovation period
- Development strategy of VBSP for the 2011-2020 period: 10 years and big steps foward
- VBSP: a helping hand to employees in COVID-19 times
- Newsletter Vol 25
- Financial literacy for the poor and other disdadvantaged groups
- Securely and fluently activities during the pandemic period
- Startup with gobies scorched rice
- Muong Cha empowers youth for economic development
- Escaping poverty along with the methodical breeding model
- Policy capital helps veterans get rich
- Avoiding the situation of re-poor during the COVID-19 pandemic period
- Policy consumer loans timely reached beneficiaries in Kon Tum
- Safety transaction during COVID-19 pandemic
- VBSP in Lam Dong province: Timely disbursement - good epidemic prevention and control
- Increase income with policy credit
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE