Infographic: 10-year implementation of development strategy of VBSP
(VBSP News) VBSP is ranked among the biggest micro-finance providers in the world, supporting the poor to access to social policy credits.
On July 10, 2012, the development strategy of VBSP period 2011-2020 was introduced. The bank is responsible properly implementing the State's social policy credit, in association with developing more effective support services for the poor, near-poor households and other policy beneficiaries.
So far, 21.5 million poor households and other social beneficiaries have accessed to preferential credits worth VND 504,565 billion.
The social policy credits contributed to cut poverty rate down to 4.25% from 14.2% in the 2011-2015 period. Multidimensional poverty rate dropped from 9.88% in 2016 to 3.75% in 2019 and is expected to touch less than 3% in 2020./.
- Households in disadvantaged areas can borrow up to VND 100 million for business and production.
- VBSP's Trade Union worked with the Korean Finance Union delegation
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- VBSP SmartBanking launched for the poor and low-income
- The exposure visit of the Nepal delegation of ASDP in Vietnam
- Improve policy credit quality through the model of Savings and Credit groups
- Provide inclusive financial schemes for the poor and disadvantaged groups
- Contribution to the implementation of the National Target Program on new rural construction and sustainable poverty reduction in the 2021-2025 period
- World Bank Remarks at the Conference on reviewing the Development Strategy of VBSP for the 2010-2020 period and receiving the title "Hero of Labor" in the Renovation period
- Development strategy of VBSP for the 2011-2020 period: 10 years and big steps foward
- VBSP: a helping hand to employees in COVID-19 times
- Newsletter Vol 25
- Financial literacy for the poor and other disdadvantaged groups
- Assessment of the World Bank on the role and achievement of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia
- Big step forward in awareness and action
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea
- Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
- Creating jobs in Kien Giang province
- Creating livelihoods for the poor
- About 2,500 households in Binh Phuoc province tried to escape poverty
- Escaping poverty thanks to policy credit
- Hunger eradication and poverty reduction in Hoa Binh province
- Policy credit accompanied with economic development
- Effective uses of preferential credit in Phu Yen Province
- Part III - Continue to improve the quality of policy credit
- Part II "Life changed" thanks to policy credit
- Effectiveness of policy credit in Bac Kan (Part I – Accompanying with the poor and other policy beneficiaries).
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE