Updated: 2016-04-15 13:51:51
- Term of issue: 02 years , 03 years , 05 years and 10 years .
- Interest rate: Announced by the Ministry of Finance.
- Method of issuance: Bond Bidding through the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Form of issuance: Bonds are issued in form of book entry.
- Register, deposit bonds and list bonds: Bonds are registered on the date of bond payment (T +2 ) and deposit after 2 days of bond payment (T +4) at the Center of Vietnam securities Depository (VSD) listed on the Hanoi stock Exchange (T +4 ).
- On the official transaction date: on the third work day following the date of bond payment (T +5).
- The method of bond interest payment: once each year in coincidence with the issuing date.
- The method of bond principal payment: One-time on due.
(Where the date of principal and interest payment falls on weekend, holidays, New Year, the payment will be transferred to the next working day) .
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- Cheque transfer payment
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE