ATM for students
To create favorable conditions for disadvantaged students using loans to cover tuition and expenses for study as well as supporting their family when borrowing and transferring money without service charge. On the other hand, students do not have to preserve cash to keep secure and they are entitled to receive demand interest rate based on the balance of the card account. VBSP has signed a cooperation contract with the Vietnam Bank of Agriculture and rural Development ( Agribank) and the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam (Vietinbank) on ATM issuance to disburse loans.
1. The student must have a card from Agribank or Vietinbank to be disbursed loans through the card. When the student has had a card at Agribank card or Vietinbank , the borrower provides the card number , the card issuing bank and identity card number of student to VBSP where disburse loan through the card account . Where the student has not got the card from Agribank or Vietinbank, he or she is offered a card freely.
2. To be offered a card and receive the card service, when the borrower make loan procedures according to current regulations, VBSP provide the borrower one dossier of opening a card account (guided and provied by Agribank or Vietinbank for VBSP). VBSP guide the savings and credit group (SCGs) how to fill in the card profile so that the group head can guide the borrower the procedures of opening a card account for students.
3. After completing the loan procedures and filling the information on the card opening dossier and sending to SCGs in order for SCGs to submit to VBSP. VBSP consolidate the list of card providing request (Form No. 01/CVCK ) attached the dossier of card providing request and submit to Agribank or Vietinbank at the same level for conducting the card providing procedures .
4. In 03 working days since the date when VBSP submit the card providing dossier and list Vietinbank or Agribank . Agribank or Vietinbank will provide new cards and PIN code that are sealed and sent to VBSP for returning cards to the borrower .
Especially,Vietinbank have currently released a new ATM card so-called a " success " E-Partner card which has many exceptional features and utility. In addition to the previously existing features , E -Partner has been added a new utility that can monitor expenses of students through mobile phones and automatically invest for students to study and register automatic disbursement by transferring a fixed monthly amount to the account of ATM card ... some other special facilities are as follows:
+ Other utility services : Announce changes on the balance in the account via SMS, Ipay services (queries, money transfer via internet, etc.) , VnTopup phone recharge ...
+ In particular , the holder of the " success " E - Partner ATM can register the service of automatic money transfer from E -Partner to E -Partner with the fixed monthly amount and deposit savings itself monthly .
For the above utilities, customers can choose such following options:
- To receive direct debit from VBSP via the E -Partner ATM account in order for borrowers to invest study for their students (father/ mother pro-actively transfers money to students).
- To receive direct debit from VBSP via the E-Partner ATM account and register to transfer automatically VND 1,000,000 to the sub ATM account monthly (freely provided by Vietinbank ) for students studying in schools and universities. The remaining amount on the E-Partner account of the head of household will be automatically charged interests or transferred to the term savings account.
- To receive direct debit from VBSP via the E-Partner ATM account and register to transfer automatically a fixed amount every month to the sub ATM account freely provided by Vietinbank) for students studying in schools and universities.
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- Cheque transfer payment
- VBSP's support for customers affected by drought and saltwater intrusion in the Mekong Delta
- Growing cinnamon and raising buffaloes, Yen Bai farmers escape from poverty
- Hanoi entrusts VND 650 billion through VBSP to help the poor overcome difficulties amid COVID-19
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19
- Proposal of reducing by 15% of lending interest rate for poor households
- VBSP Da Nang in the fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- Supporting workers affected by Covid 19 pandemic
- Leverage for ethnic minorities in Ninh Thuan province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE