Cheque transfer payment
- Step 1: Customer arranges 03 lien cheque deposit slips as stated forms with cheque (fill in information on cheque) and send to the bank office.
- Step 2: The bank receive documents, check information related to the cheque payment process of customer. If ensure document validity, the bank conduct payment procedures. If invalidity, the bank return the document and state reason for payment refusal.
b) Method: Directly at the bank office.
+ Cheque deposit slip (03 lien).
d) Dossier set: 01 bộ.
đ) Approval time: Within day if validity.
e) Client: Individual; Organization.
g) Implementing agency: VBSP office;
- Decision maker: VBSP.
- Partner (if any): No
Cheque payment and 01 lien cheque deposit slip (teller signature, seal) and return to client
i) Fee: Stated in the fee sheer
- Cheque (Form 04/KT).
- Cheque deposit slip (Form 06/KT).
l) Requirements for procedure implementation: No
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE