Cheque transfer payment
- Step 1: Customer arranges 03 lien cheque deposit slips as stated forms with cheque (fill in information on cheque) and send to the bank office.
- Step 2: The bank receive documents, check information related to the cheque payment process of customer. If ensure document validity, the bank conduct payment procedures. If invalidity, the bank return the document and state reason for payment refusal.
b) Method: Directly at the bank office.
+ Cheque deposit slip (03 lien).
d) Dossier set: 01 bộ.
đ) Approval time: Within day if validity.
e) Client: Individual; Organization.
g) Implementing agency: VBSP office;
- Decision maker: VBSP.
- Partner (if any): No
Cheque payment and 01 lien cheque deposit slip (teller signature, seal) and return to client
i) Fee: Stated in the fee sheer
- Cheque (Form 04/KT).
- Cheque deposit slip (Form 06/KT).
l) Requirements for procedure implementation: No
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE