Cheque transfer payment
- Step 1: Customer arranges 03 lien cheque deposit slips as stated forms with cheque (fill in information on cheque) and send to the bank office.
- Step 2: The bank receive documents, check information related to the cheque payment process of customer. If ensure document validity, the bank conduct payment procedures. If invalidity, the bank return the document and state reason for payment refusal.
b) Method: Directly at the bank office.
+ Cheque deposit slip (03 lien).
d) Dossier set: 01 bộ.
đ) Approval time: Within day if validity.
e) Client: Individual; Organization.
g) Implementing agency: VBSP office;
- Decision maker: VBSP.
- Partner (if any): No
Cheque payment and 01 lien cheque deposit slip (teller signature, seal) and return to client
i) Fee: Stated in the fee sheer
- Cheque (Form 04/KT).
- Cheque deposit slip (Form 06/KT).
l) Requirements for procedure implementation: No
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- VBSP's support for customers affected by drought and saltwater intrusion in the Mekong Delta
- Growing cinnamon and raising buffaloes, Yen Bai farmers escape from poverty
- Hanoi entrusts VND 650 billion through VBSP to help the poor overcome difficulties amid COVID-19
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19
- Proposal of reducing by 15% of lending interest rate for poor households
- VBSP Da Nang in the fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- Supporting workers affected by Covid 19 pandemic
- Leverage for ethnic minorities in Ninh Thuan province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE