Cheque transfer payment
- Step 1: Customer arranges 03 lien cheque deposit slips as stated forms with cheque (fill in information on cheque) and send to the bank office.
- Step 2: The bank receive documents, check information related to the cheque payment process of customer. If ensure document validity, the bank conduct payment procedures. If invalidity, the bank return the document and state reason for payment refusal.
b) Method: Directly at the bank office.
+ Cheque deposit slip (03 lien).
d) Dossier set: 01 bộ.
đ) Approval time: Within day if validity.
e) Client: Individual; Organization.
g) Implementing agency: VBSP office;
- Decision maker: VBSP.
- Partner (if any): No
Cheque payment and 01 lien cheque deposit slip (teller signature, seal) and return to client
i) Fee: Stated in the fee sheer
- Cheque (Form 04/KT).
- Cheque deposit slip (Form 06/KT).
l) Requirements for procedure implementation: No
- Flexible savings deposit services
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
- VBSP develops digital financial service based on IT technology modernization
- Products are always designed towards convenience for customers
- VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
- VBSP provides various credit schemes for the poor and other last mile population
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE