Flexible savings deposit services
Flexible savings deposit products are term savings allowing customers to conduct non-recurring deposits, according to Decision 5606/QD-NHCS dated 31 July 2019.
- Flexible savings include many non-recurring deposits
- The amount of each deposit is not fixed with interest rates listed applied at that time.
- Principal and interest can only be withdrawn upon maturity
- The interest rate enjoyed is calculated based on the deposit each time
2. Location of savings receipt and payment:
- VBSP office and VBSP Commune Transaction Point.
- With saving books opened at the Commune Transaction Point, customers can make transaction at VBSP Headquarters if the next time is not on the fixed date at commune.
3. Minimum deposit amount each time: 100,000 VND
4. Term: 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months.
The interest of the savings is paid to the depositor upon maturity.
5. Deposit interest rate:
Deposit interest rate is applied to each deposit. The interest rate is announced by the General Director of VBSP in each period and is specified as follows:
- For term of 6 months, 9 months, 12 months: The maximum applicable interest rate is equal to the interest rate of 1-month term-end payment savings. Currently, the interest rate for 1 month terms is 4.2%/year.
- For term of 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months: The maximum applicable interest rate is equal to the interest rate of 6-month term-end payment savings. Currently, the interest rate for 6 month terms is 5.3%/year.
6. Depositing method: Depositors can deposit by cash or transfer from their deposit accounts at VBSP where they open Savings Book.
7. Last submission:
-For terms of 6 months, 9 months, 12 months: The last deposit must be at least 01 month before the due date.
-For terms of 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months: The last deposit must be at least 06 months before due date.
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- Deposits through savings and credit group reach 170%
- VBSP Dak Po, Gia Lai prioritizes capital for cooperative members
- Small and medium enterprise scheme
- Social policy credit helps lift 2.1 million households out of poverty
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is currently the leading microfinance provider in Vietnam and one of the largest microfinance providers in Asia
- Rural clean water supply and sanitation scheme
- Millions of households escape from poverty thanks to VBSP inclusive finance
- The success of inclusive finance in the past 5 years
- Big step forward in awareness and action
- Promoting the strength of the entire socio-political system to join hands in hunger elimination and poverty
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE