Flexible savings deposit services
Flexible savings deposit products are term savings allowing customers to conduct non-recurring deposits, according to Decision 5606/QD-NHCS dated 31 July 2019.
- Flexible savings include many non-recurring deposits
- The amount of each deposit is not fixed with interest rates listed applied at that time.
- Principal and interest can only be withdrawn upon maturity
- The interest rate enjoyed is calculated based on the deposit each time
2. Location of savings receipt and payment:
- VBSP office and VBSP Commune Transaction Point.
- With saving books opened at the Commune Transaction Point, customers can make transaction at VBSP Headquarters if the next time is not on the fixed date at commune.
3. Minimum deposit amount each time: 100,000 VND
4. Term: 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months.
The interest of the savings is paid to the depositor upon maturity.
5. Deposit interest rate:
Deposit interest rate is applied to each deposit. The interest rate is announced by the General Director of VBSP in each period and is specified as follows:
- For term of 6 months, 9 months, 12 months: The maximum applicable interest rate is equal to the interest rate of 1-month term-end payment savings. Currently, the interest rate for 1 month terms is 4.2%/year.
- For term of 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months: The maximum applicable interest rate is equal to the interest rate of 6-month term-end payment savings. Currently, the interest rate for 6 month terms is 5.3%/year.
6. Depositing method: Depositors can deposit by cash or transfer from their deposit accounts at VBSP where they open Savings Book.
7. Last submission:
-For terms of 6 months, 9 months, 12 months: The last deposit must be at least 01 month before the due date.
-For terms of 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, 60 months: The last deposit must be at least 06 months before due date.
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- VBSP helps the Youth in starting up
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Poverty alleviation from VBSP's inclusive financial services
- Credit for the poor
- Enhance customer protection and procedure simplications to increase financial service accessibility for the poor and other last mile population
- VBSP supports the poor on its development process
- VBSP develops digital financial service based on IT technology modernization
- Products are always designed towards convenience for customers
- VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
- VBSP provides various credit schemes for the poor and other last mile population
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE