LENDING IN ACCORDANCE WITH DECISION NO. 30/2009/QD-TTg DATED 23/2/2009
|LENDING IN ACCORDANCE WITH DECISION NO. 30/2009/QD-TTg DATED 23/2/2009|
Credit program on supporting employees losing their jobs in enterprises with difficulties caused by economic slowdown following the Decision No. 30/2009/QD-TTg dated 23rd February 2009 issued by the Prime Minister.
* Target clients:
- Employees losing their jobs in 2009 in enterprises with difficulties caused by the economic downturn which have to reduce the number of employees by at least 30% (casual employees with working duration less than 03 months are not taken into account);
- Employees losing their jobs whose employers decamped in 2009;
- Employees working aboard but losing job caused by the difficulties of their enterprises and having to return before the due of labour contract.
* Loan policy
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow from National Fund on Employment under the National Target Program for Employment to create job themselves within 12 months since the time of unemployment.
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow for vocational study in compliance with Decision No. 157/2007/QĐ-TTg dated 27/9/2007 of the Prime Minister on student loan within 12 months since the time of unemployment.
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow from Immigration worker loan program as applied to policy beneficiaries in adherence to Decision No. 365/2004/QD-NHNN dated 13/4/2004 of the State Bank of Vietnam within12 months since the time of unemployment or the day he/she comes back to Vietnam.
3.3. Loan amount.
Loan amount for borrowers in compliance with Decision No.30/2009/QD-TTg are as regulated in prevailing documents of each loan program.
- VBSP’s outstanding performance and strategic plan for 2020
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Over 4,000 houses built with social policy credit
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Rural and agriculture finance for the poor and other vulnerable groups - Best practices from VBSP
- The effectiveness of inclusive finance in Gia Lai province
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE