LENDING IN ACCORDANCE TO DECISION NO.167/2008/QD-TTG DATED 12/12/2008 ON HOUSING SUPPORTS TO POOR HOUSEHOLDS.
|LENDING IN ACCORDANCE TO DECISION NO.167/2008/QD-TTG DATED 12/12/2008 ON HOUSING SUPPORTS TO POOR HOUSEHOLDS.|
Credit program on housing support to poor households following the Government Decision No.167/2008/QD-TTG dated 12th September 2008.
- Implement in line with other policies of the National Target Program on Poverty Reduction in 2006-2010, the State directly support poor households with stable, safe accommodation which leads to living standards improvement, sustainable hunger eradication and poverty reduction.
* Target clients:
Beneficiaries must satisfy 3 following conditions to get a housing loan:
- Being the poor (according to the poor standard promulgated in the Decision No. 17/2005/QD-TTg, dated on July 8th 2005 of the Prime Minister on poor standard applyied in the period 2006-2010), having legal residence of the local Government and being in the list of the poor managed by the local People Commitee at the time this Decision takes effect.
- Households who do not have accommodation or have short-lived, dilapidated accommodation and this house is likely to collapse at any time. And they can not afford to improve their house.
- Households are not the beneficiaries to receive support on housing according to Decesion No. 134/2004/Q§-TTg, dated on July 20th 2004 of the Prime Minister on policies supporting land for farming, residing, housing, and safe water for ethnic minorities households and the other housing assistant policies.
* Range of application:
Supporting policy on housing is applied to the poor households who satisfy the regualation in the Decision No. 167/2008/QD-TTg of Prime Minister, and live in the areas are not urban areas all over the country.
* Loan size and lending method:
+ Loan size is not exceed VND 8,000.000. Interest rate is 3%/year. Loan duration is 10 years, in which grace period is 5 years. The borrowers begin to pay debt from the sixth year. The minimum rate of payment of each year is 20% of total loan.
+ Lending method:
VBSP apply the partial entrusted lending method through socio-political organizations.
- VBSP’s outstanding performance and strategic plan for 2020
- An exemplary leader of Savings and Credit Group
- MOU signing ceremony on cooperation between VBSP and BSH Bank, Germany
- VBSP determines to implement the key tasks in 2020
- Over 4,000 houses built with social policy credit
- Effectiveness of Job Creation Lending Program in Ha Nam province
- Rural and agriculture finance for the poor and other vulnerable groups - Best practices from VBSP
- The effectiveness of inclusive finance in Gia Lai province
- VBSP’s positive results on social security responsibility to vulnerable groups
- Policy credit: An effective tool for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE