Experiences and knowledge exchange on housing finance
(VBSP News) On 18th April, VBSP held a workshop to share experiences on housing finance. Deputy General Director Nguyen Van Ly attended and chaired the workshop.
The knowledge exchange workshop on housing loan and savings
Attending the workshop were Mr. Le Ngoc Bao, Member of BOD - Head of Supervisory Board of VBSP; Deputy General Directors of VBSP; Mr. Michael Dorner - General Manager in charge of foreign markets; Mr. Rolf Stadel - Vietnam Project Manager of Bausparkasse Schwaebisch Hall AG (Housing bank of Germany); Directors, Deputy Directors of Departments at Head Office, Training Center, IT Center.
Speaking at the workshop, Deputy General Director Nguyen Van Ly affirmed: In recent years, VBSP has achieved great results in lending to poor households and policy beneficiaries which were acknowledged and appreciated by Vietnamese Government. Currently, VBSP is implementing the program of social housing under Decree No. 100/2015/ND-CP dated 20/10/2015 by the Government. This program is very meaningful as being the first housing policy of the Congress targeting poor, near poor and low income households in urban areas. This is a new program, so VBSP is also looking forward to working with Bausparkasse Schwaebisch Hall AG, a well-known credit institution in Germany that provides social housing loans.
At the seminar, Mr. Michael Dorner presented and introduced to VBSP the model of housing savings in German and its international experiences, legal system to protect depositors of housing savings as well as operation principles of the housing savings system and experiences of developing a German housing savings bank in China.
Finally, Mr. Michael Dorner expressed his desire to have the opportunity to cooperate with VBSP to learn and exchange experiences as VBSP start to implement the social housing loan program.
- Pilot program for potential customers before working in the Republic of Korea
- Local resources need to be strengthened to support the poor and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19
- Hanoi supports disadvantaged groups to overcome impacts of COVID-19
- The poor receives VBSP’s support after damage caused by COVID-19
- VBSP supports disadvantaged people and workers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- VBSP altogether prevent against Corona virus disease (COVID-19)
- Newsletter Vol 16
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- A modern and humane Danang city
- A new strategic plan of inclusive finance in 2020
- Social housing credit package of VND1 trillion to be launched in 2018
- People with disabilities in need of exclusive source of low-cost loans
- Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance
- Help the poor to access policy credit and financial services
- Inclusive finance help reduce poverty
- Deputy PM instructs increasing lending for poverty alleviation
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies wins Celent Model Bank Award with Intellect's Digital Core
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies
- Vietnamese government supports employees, small businesses and firms amid COVID-19
- Poor households in border region assisted through pandemic
- Pandemic-hit employers to access interest-free loans to pay staff
- Farmers create a considerable fortune from preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Helping farmers to recover production after epidemics - VBSP Quang Ngai province
- Newsletter Vol 21
- Guideline on lending for employers to pay job severance wage for their wokers
- Online training conference on lending employers to pay salaries for their employees
- Ready to roll out the new resolution for employers affected by Covid-19 pandemic
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE