Deposits through savings and credit group reach 170%
(VBSP News) Mr. Vo Van Duc, Director of the VBSP in Binh Duong province, said that in the first 6 months of 2020, the activities of the savings and credit groups achieved good results.
The policy social capital helps thousands of poor households escape from poverty and improve their quality of life
Up to now, the province has 1,599 saving and credit groups, an increase of 7 groups compared to the beginning of the year. In which, there are 1,413 good groups, increasing by 43 groups compared to the beginning of the year, accounting for 88.4%.
The network of savings and credit groups in the province is not only a channel to bring capital to each facility, each household to serve the poor and other last-mile populations directly and conveniently, but also helps households borrow loans for effectively use, raise the awareness of thrift, help VBSP strengthen management capacity, operational efficiency. Accordingly, as of the end of June, the savings mobilizing activities through the savings & credit groups was VND 307,100 million, up VND 22,149 million from the beginning of the year, reaching 170% of the 2020 plan.
Currently, besides promoting the propaganda of mobilizing savings deposits of organizations and individuals effectively, ensuring the completion of 100% of the assigned plan, VBSP continues to improve the mobilized sales through savings account in order to practice saving according to the bank's regulations.
- VBSP attended National financial inclusion strategy to 2025 with a vision to 2030 conference
- Ensuring preferential funding for disadvantaged students
- The address for the poor and policy beneficiaries in Tuyen Quang province
- Financial literacy app for the poor, women, low income, MSMEs and other last-mile populations
- Participation of local authorities in VBSP's activities
- "Midwife" for young people to get rich
- Savings and credit group model: Best practice from VBSP
- Providing rural financial services for the poor: Best practice from VBSP
- Accelerating access to financial services for the poor: Best practice from VBSP
- Newsletter Vol 25
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE