Community Hygiene Output-Based Aid funded by the East Meets West Foundation
This project was funded by the East Meets West Foundation (EMW), in collaboration with the Vietnam Women's Union and VBSP through savings accounts for the poor and near-poor households who borrowed money from VBSP to build sanitation facility.
Expectedly, around 100,750 to 125,750 the poor and near-poor households will borrow money to build sanitation facility in 8 provinces: Hai Duong, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Tien Giang, Dong Thap, Tra Vinh.
In 2013, the project has signed the memorandum of understanding and issued the guidance to implement the project to send to 8 project provinces.
As of 31 December 2014, the Vietnam Women's Union has transferred nearly 3.2 billion dongs to pay remuneration money to 5,764 households to build standardized sanitation facility.
- Feasiblity Study: Application of new technology for mobile phone based products and services for VBSP
- VBSP: Coastal wet land development
- Disability – Inclusive Finance in VBSP: Small Finance for Businesses Employing, Serving or Owned by Persons with Disabilities
- Project on providing microfinance services of VBSP for HIV-infected and affected people and former drug users
- The Forest Sector Development Project
- Capacity building project for Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- USAID-STAR-KENAN ASIA technical assistance project
- The Project of Building VBSP’s capacity beyond WTO integration
- The Technical Assistance Project of PRI & NLFC
- Strengthening Savings Services to the poor financed by Ford Foundation
- The Forestation and Sustainable Forestry Project (KfW6 project)
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE