Community Hygiene Output-Based Aid funded by the East Meets West Foundation
This project was funded by the East Meets West Foundation (EMW), in collaboration with the Vietnam Women's Union and VBSP through savings accounts for the poor and near-poor households who borrowed money from VBSP to build sanitation facility.
Expectedly, around 100,750 to 125,750 the poor and near-poor households will borrow money to build sanitation facility in 8 provinces: Hai Duong, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Tien Giang, Dong Thap, Tra Vinh.
In 2013, the project has signed the memorandum of understanding and issued the guidance to implement the project to send to 8 project provinces.
As of 31 December 2014, the Vietnam Women's Union has transferred nearly 3.2 billion dongs to pay remuneration money to 5,764 households to build standardized sanitation facility.
- Feasiblity Study: Application of new technology for mobile phone based products and services for VBSP
- VBSP: Coastal wet land development
- Disability – Inclusive Finance in VBSP: Small Finance for Businesses Employing, Serving or Owned by Persons with Disabilities
- Project on providing microfinance services of VBSP for HIV-infected and affected people and former drug users
- The Forest Sector Development Project
- Capacity building project for Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- USAID-STAR-KENAN ASIA technical assistance project
- The Project of Building VBSP’s capacity beyond WTO integration
- The Technical Assistance Project of PRI & NLFC
- Strengthening Savings Services to the poor financed by Ford Foundation
- The Forestation and Sustainable Forestry Project (KfW6 project)
- HCMC wants poor and near-poor to have access to loans from VBSP
- Vietnamese government supports employees, small businesses and firms amid COVID-19
- Poor households in border region assisted through pandemic
- Pandemic-hit employers to access interest-free loans to pay staff
- Farmers create a considerable fortune from preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Helping farmers to recover production after epidemics - VBSP Quang Ngai province
- Newsletter Vol 21
- Guideline on lending for employers to pay job severance wage for their wokers
- Online training conference on lending employers to pay salaries for their employees
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE