Building wealth from to the preferential loan
(VBSP News) VBSP preferential loans are given to a growing number of households in Quang Ninh district (Quang Binh) to invest in farming so that local people are able to raise their income and become wealthier.
Pham Van Tam's breeding farm with close process
Pham Van Tam - a resident in Ha Hiep hamlet, Vo Ninh village, Quang Ninh district - confided that because he was born in a poor family and struggled through a difficult childhood, he was aware that he must try his best to have a better life.
Mr. Tam married when he was 25. Without any property, Tam and his wife asked the local government to use the sand dunes near his house for planting and raising chicken. His family has used 15ha of sand dunes for farming since 2000.
In 2012, Tam borrowed VND 50 million from the VBSP branch in Quang Ninh to invest in breeding activities. His farm was appraised by the local government and granted a certificate of recognition for the model meeting farm standards. Until now, Tam's farm has 40.000 chickens, 1.000 ducks, more than 1.000 pigs, and 2 ha of seafood.
Besides breeding, Tam also plants fruit trees and other plants such as acacia, melaleuca, etc. to increase his income. Tam earns about VND 1.3 billion from his farm. He is also awarded as “Excellent farmer" in 2021, among 63 farmers.
Mr. Ngo Hai Truong applies high technology in breeding
Likewise, Mr. Truong, who lives in Van Ninh village, Quang Ninh district, borrows a preferential borrows loan from VBSP to invest in farming. Truong shared that he was into farming when he was a kid. After graduating from high school, he joined the restoration of forests on the bare hills program and went to Ang Son, Van Ninh village to start his career with his father.
Truong has 13ha of hills to build a farm. He planted 3 ha of eucalyptus, 8 ha of melaleuca, and raised pigs in 1997. Truong borrowed VND 50 million from the VBSP to expand his farm in 2010.
In 2016, Truong continued to build a close-process system with heating lights, automatic feeders, etc. to raise pigs. Not only the cost and the labour have been reduced, but the productivity and quality have been increased significantly since Truong applied high technology in farming.
Until now, Truong's farm system has been synchronized with technology. Currently, he raises about 600 pigs. Thanks to that, Truong earns more than VND 1 billion per year.
Preferential loans from VBSP not only help farmers in Quang Binh province reduce poverty and gradually become wealthy, but also help the local government keep on track with farmers. Entrustment activities for preferential loans through VBSP also help the Association attract more members, improve the quality of emulation movements.
- Audited Financial Statement 2019
- Audited Financial Statement 2018
- Audited Financial Statement 2017 - MIX Exchange evaluation
- Audited Financial Statement 2016
- Audited Financial Statement 2015
- Audited Financial Statement 2014
- Audited financial statement in 2008
- Financial statement in 2007
- Financial statements in 2006
- Audited financial statement in 2005
- Promotion of digital financial services to enable financial inclusion for the disadvantaged population in Vietnam
- VBSP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Promoting the effectiveness of social policy credit programs
- The effectiveness of VBSP’s loans in helping the poor escape from poverty
- Effectively promote policy capital
- Supporting young people for starting a business
- Nearly 485,000 households provided with social policy bank loans in Q1
- Newsletter Vol 4.2023
- Sustainable poverty reduction from policy credit
- Newsletter Vol 3.2023
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE