Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation
PKSF in partnership with VBSP in organizing study tour programs in Vietnam on a variety of fields for PKSF’s staffs. The training programs have been started from 2007 with one to two delegations each year and attended by senior leaders and officers from PKSF and PKSF’s partners. Programs were intended to familiarize the participants on microfinance practices, agriculture extension, SMEs development and some other fields in Vietnam.
Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) was established in 1990 by the Government of Bangladesh as a ‘not-for-profit’ company. The principal objective of PKSF is to provide funds to various organizations for their microcredit program with a view to help the poor who have no land or any credible material possession. Funds enable them to gain access to resources that lead to employment opportunities and enhancement of their livelihood.
PKSF provides assistance to the poor through different non-government, semi-government and government organizations; voluntary agencies and societies; local government bodies; institutions; groups and individuals. In the last few years, PKSF has diversified its focus on non-credit programs, such as training, education, health, awareness building, nutrition, direct employment linkages, and marketing supports with the objective to provide all-inclusive services for the persistent betterment of poor.
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE