Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation
PKSF in partnership with VBSP in organizing study tour programs in Vietnam on a variety of fields for PKSF’s staffs. The training programs have been started from 2007 with one to two delegations each year and attended by senior leaders and officers from PKSF and PKSF’s partners. Programs were intended to familiarize the participants on microfinance practices, agriculture extension, SMEs development and some other fields in Vietnam.
Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) was established in 1990 by the Government of Bangladesh as a ‘not-for-profit’ company. The principal objective of PKSF is to provide funds to various organizations for their microcredit program with a view to help the poor who have no land or any credible material possession. Funds enable them to gain access to resources that lead to employment opportunities and enhancement of their livelihood.
PKSF provides assistance to the poor through different non-government, semi-government and government organizations; voluntary agencies and societies; local government bodies; institutions; groups and individuals. In the last few years, PKSF has diversified its focus on non-credit programs, such as training, education, health, awareness building, nutrition, direct employment linkages, and marketing supports with the objective to provide all-inclusive services for the persistent betterment of poor.
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE