Nayoby Bank is the name in Lao language and it is written in English with abbreviation as ‘NBB’. It is the special bank and its status is a non-profit legal entity under management of the Bank of Lao PDR. It manages and uses the policy loan sources as the credits for supporting the commercial production in 64 poorest districts and socio – economic development in focal areas during the transition from of subsistence economy to commercial market orientation in subject areas such as rural and agriculture finance.
NBB and VBSP signed the Memorandum of Understanding for mutual cooperation focusing on experiences exchange, training, human resource development and legal regulations on organization and operation of VBSP, particularly in preferential credit policies to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Based on the implementation of the MOU, VBSP organizes training courses and study visits for NBB’s delegation every year.
- VBSP loans reaching to Ninh Thuan province
- VBSP loans reaching to the coastal region in Vietnam
- Efficiency from inclusive finance in Bac Giang province
- Housing loans for poor households in Ninh Thuan province
- Document No. 3381 on Scoring, assessment on quality of trust lending operations of savings & credit groups
- Document No. 7886 about guidelines on lending for migrant workers
- Over 4.3 million women access inclusive financial services from VBSP – Advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality
- Newsletter Vol 15
- VBSP Ninh Binh ensures loan access under the risk of nCOV virus outbreak
- Effectiveness of inclusive finance in Dak Lak province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE