Nayoby Bank is the name in Lao language and it is written in English with abbreviation as ‘NBB’. It is the special bank and its status is a non-profit legal entity under management of the Bank of Lao PDR. It manages and uses the policy loan sources as the credits for supporting the commercial production in 64 poorest districts and socio – economic development in focal areas during the transition from of subsistence economy to commercial market orientation in subject areas such as rural and agriculture finance.
NBB and VBSP signed the Memorandum of Understanding for mutual cooperation focusing on experiences exchange, training, human resource development and legal regulations on organization and operation of VBSP, particularly in preferential credit policies to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. Based on the implementation of the MOU, VBSP organizes training courses and study visits for NBB’s delegation every year.
- Production and businesses in Hanoi bounce back after quarantine due to Covid-19
- Ma’am People’s Council Representative of the loan borrowers
- Thanks to the SMS service, the group leader is more trustworthy
- Policy credit in Ho Chi Minh city
- The dedicated leader of Savings and Credit Group
- Migrant Workers Scheme
- Job Creation Scheme
- Disadvantaged Students Scheme
- A woman entrepreneur and loan borrower
- VBSP’s General Director met and worked with AFD’s Director
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE