BUSINESS & PRODUCTION HOUSEHOLDS IN DISADVANTAGED AREAS
LENDING TO BUSINESS AND PRODUCTION HOUSEHOLDS IN DISADVANTAGED AREAS
* Target clients:
- Households as stipulated in the Civil Code (including business farming households) who are non-poor (hereinafter referred to as borrowers) undertaking business and production activities in disadvantaged areas.
- Master of a household is the representative to take responsibility for conducting transaction with VBSP in borrowing and principal and interest repayment.
* Lending conditions:
- Borrowers must have feasible projects or business/production plans which are certified by the local Commune People’s Committee.
- Borrowers must have full civil capacity.
- Borrowers have legal residence at the locality of implementation of the projects/business or production plans .
* Loan size:
- Maximum loan size for a business and productive household is VND 50 million.
- In some specific cases, loan amount can be over VND 50,000,000 to under VND 100,000,000 if borrowers satisfy 3 conditions mentioned above and have owner capital (including: material values, land using right license, labors, capital) of 20% at the minimum of total capital demand for the projects or business and production plans; commit using assets generated from the loans as loan guarantee.
- The formula to define loan size:
Loan size = Capital demand of the project/plan – owner capital contributing to implementation of such project/plan.
* Lending interest rate:
- Lending interest rate: 9%/year
- Overdue rate is equal to 130% of the normal interest rate.
* Loan term:
- As applied to the lending to poor households.
* Lending methods:
- Direct or indirect via mass organizations.
- PARTICIPATORY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT (FUNDED BY IFAD)
- RURAL INCOME DIVERSIFICATION PROJECT
- COASTAL WET LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- POOR ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS IN MEKONG RIVER DELTA
- EXTREMELY DISADVANTAGED ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS
- HOUSING-SUPPORT LOAN FOR THE POOR
- BUSINESSES USING DRUG-DETOXIFIED EMPLOYEES
- FOREST SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- RURAL CLEAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION SCHEME
- ENTREPRENEURS IN DISADVANTAGED AREAS
- MIGRANT WORKERS LENDING
- JOB CREATION
- DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS
- Lending to the poor
- Newsletter Vol 28
- The General Director of VBSP working with Lao Cai Provincial Party secretary
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Northern mountainous provinces
- "Strengthen digital transformation and gender mainstreaming in VBSP activities" training course for VBSP officers in Head Office and branches in Red River Delta provinces
- VBSP's loan as a leverage to improve livelihood better
- Continuing to maintain and improve quality of policy credit
- 1,195 employees whose jobs were suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic borrowed loans from the VND 16,000 billion credit package
- Guidance on lending to employers to pay work suspension wages for their employees due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Escaping from poverty thanks to VBSP’s loans
- Ethnic minority women escape from poverty – successful customer story from VBSP
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE