The effectiveness of policy credit
(VBSP News) So far, the total outstanding loans of VBSP branch in Huong Son district have reached over VND 516 billion, with more than 14,000 active customers. The source of preferential capital has become a reliable address for the poor households and other policy beneficiaries in production and business, showing steady improvement in their lives and escaping from poverty sustainably.
Tran Huong Giang's photojournalism will partly reflect the effectiveness of policy credit in Huong Son district in recent years.
Taking measures to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic, during the commune transaction sessions, the VBSP branch in Huong Son district arranged a shield mask, divided time for the participants in the transaction and strictly implemented the 5K rules
Dao Tien Dung in Trung Bang village, Son Bang commune borrowed from post-poor households program to invest in raising deer and buffaloes. Until now, his family has 3 buffaloes and 5 deer, earning up to VND 100 million/year
Borrowing VND 50 million post-poor households program, Pham Trung Tan and his family in Trung Bang village, Son Bang commune invested in raising cows and growing corn. Until now, his family is now a well-to-do family
Credit officer of VBSP and leader of savings and credit group checked the loan of Dao Thi Tham's household for investing in buffalo raising
Starting with the loan of VND 20 million from the poor households program of VBSP, Nguyen Ngoc Nam in Khe Co village, Son Le commune has invested in deer breeding. In 2019, his family just from poverty and continued to receive a loan from the post-poor households program to expand livestock production
Thanks to policy credit, Nam's family has expanded to raise star deer to increase income and stabilize family life
Acknowledge that "The buffalo is the most important factor of the business", many households in Huong Son district has borrowed preferential loans from the VBSP district branch to invest in buffalo breeding
The mountainous district of Huong Son (Ha Tinh) is thriving day by day ...
- Policy credit helps people in Dai Loc district have better lives
- The devotion in work of a leader
- Many businesses in Nghe An province have access to information on loans to pay salaries to laborers having their contract suspended
- VBSP Phuoc Son district effectively promotes trusted capital from the local budget
- Nearly 1.3 million poor, near-poor households provided with VBSP’s loans
- Directive No.40-CT/TW: correct, creative, deeply humane
- Policy credit support employees and employers who meet difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Newsletter Vol 06.2021
- Escape from poverty by the policy credit capital
- Policy credit grew 6.3% over the first half of 2021
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE