News & Events
- Online conference on the role and effectiveness of policy credit in the implementation of sustainable poverty reduction goal 26-09-2019, 8:23 am
- Laos Policy Bank - Xiengkhuang branch visits and works at VBSP in Nghe An province 20-09-2019, 5:01 pm
- Newsletter Vol 6 19-09-2019, 11:42 am
- Instruction of Financial Literacy mobile app for the poor and other disadvantaged group 19-09-2019, 11:30 am
- Newsletter Vol 5 18-09-2019, 4:57 pm
- Newsletter Vol 4 18-09-2019, 3:13 pm
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit 17-09-2019, 3:25 pm
Policy credit effect on the martial land
17-09-2019, 11:29 am
(VBSP News) The preferential loans from VBSP are increasingly spreading effectively in the land of "literature and martial arts" in Binh Dinh province. The credit capital has been contributing to changing the lives of many policy beneficiaries in the area, helping them strive to contribute to economic development in the locality.
- Newsletter Vol 3 16-09-2019, 4:19 pm
Effectiveness of preferential capital in Dak Lak province
11-09-2019, 11:02 am
(VBSP News) Over the past years, VBSP in Dak Lak province has enhanced the quality of its entrusting activities, bringing preferential credit to all villages and hamlets at 183 commune transaction points, with 4.222 Savings and Credit groups and timely helping the poor and ethnic minority households to develop production, improve living standards and sustainably reduce poverty.
- Developing digital financial services for the poor 09-09-2019, 3:04 pm
Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
04-09-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) During the journey of accompanying and implementing preferential credit programs in Anh Son district (Nghe An), many disadvantaged people were supported by the State’s preferential capital for production and business. Therefore, many households have had a stable life, some of which have even become rich. Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong in village 10, Phuc Son commune, Anh Son district is an example of overcoming difficulties, which is admired by many people.
- Policy credit in the new rural development 30-08-2019, 5:04 pm
Duc Tho - a rice district flourishes from preferential capital
29-08-2019, 3:45 pm
(VBSP News) Duc Tho is a purely agricultural district of Ha Tinh province, which face difficulties in geographical position, natural conditions, affecting production and development of local economy. Thanks to the participation of the entire political system, and the efforts of VBSP in the province, in 2018, the district had 23/27 communes meeting the new rural standard, striving to finish 100% of the communes reaching new rural development standard to the end of 2019 to become the first new rural district of Ha Tinh province.
- Helping ethnic minorities get loans for sustainable poverty reduction 28-08-2019, 3:31 pm
Guidance on preferential credit policy to the elderly
20-08-2019, 1:38 pm
(VBSP news) Implementing Circular No. 96/2018/TT-BTC dated October 18, 2018 of the Ministry of Finance on regulatingmanagement and use of primary health care funding for the elderly at the place of residence; celebration for longevity; preferential credit and praising senior citizens. General Director of VBSP guides implementation of preferential credit policy for the elderly as follows:
Getting better thanks to borrowing to raise chickens
16-08-2019, 4:52 pm
(VBSP News) Being a particularly disadvantaged border commune in Tuyen Hoa district (Quang Binh), thanks to preferential loans through VBSP, in the past years, Thanh Hoa Farmers' Association has actively coordinated to channel policy credit capital to farmers' members, especially poor members who borrow money to invest in production and business development to escape poverty sustainably.
- VBSP's inclusive finance review in first six months in 2019 14-08-2019, 2:42 pm
Workshop “Financial literacy for the poor and other policy beneficiaries via mobile phone application”
09-08-2019, 11:48 am
(VBSP News) On August 6th, VBSP organized a workshop “Financial literacy for the poor and other policy beneficiaries via mobile phone application”, which is within the scope of the Initiative “Study the possibility of the poor and other disadvantaged groups on accessing financial literacy through mobile phone” implemented by the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies with funding from Oxfam in Vietnam. Mr Hoang Minh Te – VBSP’s Deputy General Director and Head of Initiative chaired the workshop.
Empower war veterans to do production & business
08-08-2019, 2:57 pm
(VBSP News) There are some soldiers returning from battlefield with wooden crutches or loss of more than 80% of their health. However, the core value they have gained is the warrior spirit. Despite any difficulties, when being "energized", they are willing to contribute to enriching the family and country.
|Quay lại||1||...||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||...||Tiếp theo|
- HCMC wants poor and near-poor to have access to loans from VBSP
- Vietnamese government supports employees, small businesses and firms amid COVID-19
- Poor households in border region assisted through pandemic
- Pandemic-hit employers to access interest-free loans to pay staff
- Farmers create a considerable fortune from preferential loans
- Escape from poverty thanks to preferential loans
- Helping farmers to recover production after epidemics - VBSP Quang Ngai province
- Newsletter Vol 21
- Guideline on lending for employers to pay job severance wage for their wokers
- Online training conference on lending employers to pay salaries for their employees
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE