VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Policy credit effect on the martial land
- Newsletter Vol 3
- Effectiveness of preferential capital in Dak Lak province
- Developing digital financial services for the poor
- Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
- Policy credit in the new rural development
- Mobile Banking for savings and credit groups
- Duc Tho - a rice district flourishes from preferential capital
- Helping ethnic minorities get loans for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE