VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- Over 30 million underprivileged households access inclusive finance
- Nearly 132,000 Gia Lai households escape poverty
- CEO of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies meeting with JFC-Micro Delegation from Japan
- Escaping from poverty with small loan
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable
- The poor in ethnic minority and mountainous areas entitled to apply for maximal loan size of VND 50 million
- Growth must be associated with financial inclusion quality
- Improve financial inclusion for Mekong Delta region
- VBSP aims to provide 1.8 billion USD to southwestern region in 2030
- VBSP participate in the round-table discussion with the Dutch Queen on Financial Inclusion
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE