VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- To promote knowledge of policy beneficiaries
- Social credit programmes help ethnic minorities escape from poverty
- Poor people lack access to mobile banking
- Warm caring after the flood
- Channeling capital to People with meritorious services to the Revolution
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs and VBSP monitors policy credit in Tra Vinh
- Outstanding balance grows 5.8 percent in first half: Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP helps ethnic minorities in Lam Dong reduce poverty
- Boost the poor access inclusuve finance to improve livelihood
- Micro-savings for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE