VBSP has a clear vision to transform itself from a policy bank to a leading micro-finance institution in Vietnam. As a policy bank, VBSP administers and distributes loans dictated by the government and is not expected to be customer focused. The future vision of being customer focused is a strategic direction to create a long-term competitive advantage for VBSP. Competition for VBSP will stiffen with the gradual liberalization of the microfinance industry sector. One of the recent actions taken by the government is the issuance of the decree to allow for independent microfinance institutes to establish in Vietnam.
- To be a policy bank that is committed to poverty reduction by maximizing its outreach to the poor residents in Vietnam
- To become the leading MFI in Vietnam, who gives priority to customer satisfaction.
- Social housing credit package of VND1 trillion to be launched in 2018
- People with disabilities in need of exclusive source of low-cost loans
- Strategy on digital finance for the poor and other disadvantaged groups to access financial inclusion
- Constantly improve financial service quality for the poor
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products
- Improve livelihoods for ethnic minority in remote, mountainous areas
- Successful customer stories that benefit from inclusive finance served by VBSP
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE