VBSP hold the first training course in 2014 for NAYOBY bank of Lao PDR
(VBSP News) Following the Memorandum of Understanding on detailed cooperation program during the stage of 2014-2015 which was signed between Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) and the Policy Bank of Lao PDR (NAYOBY), from 25-31/5/2014, VBSP had hold a training course on policy banking operation for managers of NAYOBY in Nghe An province. This is the first out of two training courses in 2014 which VBSP committed to give NAYOBY.
Mr. Bui Quang Vinh, Deputy General Director makes a speech at the opening ceremony
In this course, NAYOBY sends 11 managing representatives from its headquarters and Xiengkhuang branch. The delegation is led by Mr. Sengchanh KeoSongSeng, Deputy General Director of NAYOBY. In the opening ceremony of the course Mr. Keosongsanh express his gratitude to VBSP support and hope that through the course, NAYOBY staff can get precious experiences from VBSP to disseminate, adapt to Laos scenario and apply to NAYOBY operation.
Delegates attend the opening ceremony
The purpose of this training course is to provide NAYOBY’s managers with knowledge and skills on lending process, human resources management, risk management, internal money transfer procedures and modernization of IT system in policy banking. Trainers of the course are professional trainers from Training Center of VBSP and some managers from relevant units who directly manage routine operation in VBSP.
Along with classroom training, VBSP also chooses a district transaction office which has similar landscape and living conditions with a typical district in Laos for field visit. The chosen office is Ky Son transaction office in Nghe An which share the border with Laos. In this office, NAYOBY delegation can experience real operation of VBSP and simultaneously, to learn from success and challenges of policy banking operation in such area.
The course is closed on 30/05/2014 with attendance of Mr. Bui Quang Vinh, VBSP’s Deputy General Director. On behalf of VBSP, Mr. Vinh has granted certificate of participations to all 11 NAYOBY participants and express his belief that the knowledge they gained during the course can be useful for the job in Laos as it is designed to fit with the need of NAYOBY.
Mr. Tran Huu Y, Director of VBSP’s Training Center give a remark that the training course, although in short time, has shown high discipline of both trainers and trainee in delivering and absorbing knowledge, skills and experiences.
Mr. KeoSongSeng, Deputy General Director, Nayoby, makes a speech
Mr. Sengchanh KeoSongSeng, Deputy General Director shares that his delegation had chances to learn, share experiences on advantages and disadvantages in managing and channeling preferential credit. Mr. ManiKout SiChanThaVong, director of Xiengkhuang branch, NAYOBY said the delegation has been equipped with practical experiences from VBSP to improve their knowledge on policy banking for adaptation to NAYOBY’s operation.
- TWINING CEREMONY BETWEEN VBSP’S NGHE AN PROVINCIAL BRANCH AND NAYOBY’S XIENGKHUANG BRANCH
- VBSP conducts technical cooperation for Nayoby Bank of Laos in 2012
- VBSP organizes Information Technology Training course for NAYOBY Bank of Laos
- VBSP organize Seminar "Role & Oreintation of VBSP towards 2020
- VBSP provide financial literacy for Regional Fisheries Livelihoods Program in South Asia and Southeast Asia
- VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES CONDUCTS A STUDY TOUR TO JAPAN
- Technical assistance program “Financial management for disadvantaged youth”
- VBSP provide technical assistance for project “Improving livelihoods for poor women through microfinance service
- VBSP on 17-year proud development journey
- Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
- Services fee schedule of VBSP
- Policy beneficiaries are accessed preferential capital to help their children go to school
- Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
- VBSP’s operation results in the first 9 months in 2019
- Credit policy is a highlight in the policies for ethnic minorities
- Employment for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Effective credit policy with ethnic minorities
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3)
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE