Commune transaction activities of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
23-04-2019, 4:57 pm
Commune transaction activities are the way of VBSP's operation to serve customers at commune transaction points in order to enhance the accessibility of Government's social policy credit to the poor and other policy beneficiaries; reduce transaction costs of borrowers; implementing democracy, publicizing the use of policy credit and strengthening direction of local authorities and mass organizations in checking, supervising and helping borrowers use capital effective.
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty
- Small capital gains great momentum
- NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
- Fighting off informal credit
- Nourishing flow of capital for the poor
- Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
- Annual Report 2017
- Recruitment Notice
- Workshop "Sharing experience of digital financial inclusion for the poor at VBSP"
- "No poor left behind" program in Vietnam
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE