The Trade Union of the State Bank of Vietnam and VBSP give Decision to support building love shelters in Bac Giang
In response to the “campaign supports poor women and children” and “love shelters for disadvantaged households, on August 29th the Trade Union of the State Bank collaborated with the Trade Union of VBSP to establish the monitoring board and give Decision to support building “love shelters” in Bac Giang province.
Here, the monitoring board gave Decision to support VND 120 million to 2 disadvangted households which were represented by Ms. Pham Thi Toan in Tran Nguyen Han ward, Bac Giang City and Ms. Pham Thi Hien in Huong Gian communue, Yen Dung District.
The amount was deducted from the Social Sercurity Fund and the contribution of the Trade Union members in 02 organizations to help disadvantaged households to have a stable life and to fall in line with the community.
- Thanh Hoa: Over 5 billion VND to support flood-hit residents
- Warm caring after the flood
- VBSP Quang Binh branch successfully carries out gratitude activities
- Vocational training brightens lives of disadvantaged
- The Trade Union of VBSP Head Office offer gifts to children with congenital malformation at Hong Duc Humanitarian Center
- Improving life quality thanks to credit policy
- VBSP implements tasks in the last 6 months of 2019
- VBSP's operation results in the first 6 months of 2019
- Meetings of Board of Directors of VBSP in quarter II / 2019
- Credit training conferences in 2019
- Over 1.1 million poor households access preferential loans in 6 months
- Functions and duties of mass organizations and Savings and credit groups
- Effectiveness of Safe Water and Rural Sanitation in Dak Lak province
- Clean water for a better future
- A cool wind for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE