The Trade Union of the State Bank of Vietnam and VBSP give Decision to support building love shelters in Bac Giang
In response to the “campaign supports poor women and children” and “love shelters for disadvantaged households, on August 29th the Trade Union of the State Bank collaborated with the Trade Union of VBSP to establish the monitoring board and give Decision to support building “love shelters” in Bac Giang province.
Here, the monitoring board gave Decision to support VND 120 million to 2 disadvangted households which were represented by Ms. Pham Thi Toan in Tran Nguyen Han ward, Bac Giang City and Ms. Pham Thi Hien in Huong Gian communue, Yen Dung District.
The amount was deducted from the Social Sercurity Fund and the contribution of the Trade Union members in 02 organizations to help disadvantaged households to have a stable life and to fall in line with the community.
- Thanh Hoa: Over 5 billion VND to support flood-hit residents
- Warm caring after the flood
- VBSP Quang Binh branch successfully carries out gratitude activities
- Vocational training brightens lives of disadvantaged
- The Trade Union of VBSP Head Office offer gifts to children with congenital malformation at Hong Duc Humanitarian Center
- Solution to mitigate black credit
- Measures to boost policy credit efficiencies
- Online conference on training and scientific research in VBSP
- Preferential credit awakens youth's aspiration of start-up
- Helping poor households improve livelihood
- DFAT visited the transaction point of VBSP in Ninh Binh province for evaluating the SMS notification service for the poor and other vulnerable households
- Effectiveness of VBSP's loan in Binh Thuy district, Can Tho city
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - a unique credit mechanism for the poor and rural development in Vietnam
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visits Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- Hungary Embassy to Vietnam paid a courtesy visit to VBSP Headquarters
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE