VBSP system includes:
- Head Office located in Hanoi;
- Transaction Centre subordinated to the Head Office, Training center, provincial and municipal branches;
- District- level transaction offices (with their own seals and managed by Director)
Administration and management: VBSP’s administration is the Board of Directors (BOD), the BOD has a number of Representative Units at provincial and district levels (headed by Chairpersons or Vice-chairpersons of equivalent-level People’s Committees). Managing VBSP is a General Director and his/her subordinates.
Financial regime: Its fiscal year begins on January, 1st and ends on December, 31st of the calendar year. VBSP is a concentrated accounting unit in the whole system with financial autonomy; self-responsible for its own operation legally; implementing capital maintenance and development; covering costs and credit risk.
Risk management: VBSP shall provision credit risk as part of operational costs to cover all the risks arising from the individual and local cases beyond control according to regulations of the Government (at present, provision rate is equal to 0.02% of the average annual loan outstanding). In case the provisioning is not sufficient to cover risks of the year, VBSP submit to the Governmental for additional compensation.
A nation-wide network from Head Office to communes has been constituted:
- A Head Office;
- A Transaction center;
- One IT center;
- One Training center;
- Seven Training Facilities;
- 63 provincial and municipal branches;
- 631 transaction offices at districts;
- 10,974 fix-dated transaction points at communes/wards;
- 181,151 savings and credit groups at village/hamlet.
- 6.7 million active borrowers (small households)
Administration: Includes BOD at central level and BOD Representative Units at provincial, municipal and district level (Headed by Chairperson or Vice- chairperson of People Committee at the same level), of which:
- The Board of Directors (at central level);
- 63 BOD Representative Units at provincial/ municipal level;
- Over 600 BOD Representative Units at district level
Management: The number of VBSP staff is over 9,000 as of December 31th 2017.
- Social housing credit package of VND1 trillion to be launched in 2018
- People with disabilities in need of exclusive source of low-cost loans
- Strategy on digital finance for the poor and other disadvantaged groups to access financial inclusion
- Constantly improve financial service quality for the poor
- Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
- Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products
- Improve livelihoods for ethnic minority in remote, mountainous areas
- Successful customer stories that benefit from inclusive finance served by VBSP
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE