VBSP system includes:
- Head Office located in Hanoi;
- Transaction Centre subordinated to the Head Office, Training center, provincial and municipal branches;
- District- level transaction offices (with their own seals and managed by Director)
Administration and management: VBSP’s administration is the Board of Directors (BOD), the BOD has a number of Representative Units at provincial and district levels (headed by Chairpersons or Vice-chairpersons of equivalent-level People’s Committees). Managing VBSP is a General Director and his/her subordinates.
Financial regime: Its fiscal year begins on January, 1st and ends on December, 31st of the calendar year. VBSP is a concentrated accounting unit in the whole system with financial autonomy; self-responsible for its own operation legally; implementing capital maintenance and development; covering costs and credit risk.
Risk management: VBSP shall provision credit risk as part of operational costs to cover all the risks arising from the individual and local cases beyond control according to regulations of the Government (at present, provision rate is equal to 0.02% of the average annual loan outstanding). In case the provisioning is not sufficient to cover risks of the year, VBSP submit to the Governmental for additional compensation.
A nation-wide network from Head Office to communes has been constituted:
- A Head Office;
- A Transaction center;
- One IT center;
- One Training center;
- Seven Training Facilities;
- 63 provincial and municipal branches;
- 694 POS at district level;
- 11,000 POS terminals at communes/wards;
- 200,000 POS at village/hamlet.
- 7 million active borrowers (households)
Administration: Includes BOD at central level and BOD Representative Units at provincial, municipal and district level with total of 8,000 members (Headed by Chairperson or Vice- chairperson of People Committee at the same level), of which:
- The Board of Directors (at central level);
- 63 BOD Representative Units at provincial/ municipal level;
- 650 BOD Representative Units at district level
Management: The number of VBSP staff is over 9,000 as of December 31th 2016.
- VBSP - 15 establishment and development years
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies
- Prime Minister praises social credit policies
- VBSP’s 15th Anniversary - Policy credit contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam
- Deputy Prime Minister visit VBSP's POS at commune level
- Thirty million people access inclusive finance over past 15 years
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Over 3.2 million students have access to preferential loans
- Over 1.8 million deprived households access preferential loans
- Poverty reduction policy credit benefits the poor in Central Highlands
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE