Vietnam Bank for Social Policies has the uniform management and administration apparatus throughout the country with chartered capital of VND 5,000,000,000,000 and shall be supplemented accordingly from time to time upon its operational requirements. The life of Vietnam Bank for Social Policies is 99 years.
VBSP officially started its operation since March 11th, 2003 and rapidly expanded its operation network ever since. Up to now, administrative/ governing apparatus of VBSP includes Board of Directors (BOD) at central level, 64 BOD Representative Units at provincial level and more than 600 BOD Representative Units at district level.
Management apparatus of VBSP established at 3 levels is focusing on steering and implementing funds mobilization and providing loans for the poor and other policy beneficiaries. So far, VBSP system includes:
- A Head Office located in Hanoi;
- One Transaction Center located in Head Office;
- One Training Center & one IT Center;
- 63 provincial and municipal branches;
- 618 district transaction offices;
- 10,861 mobile transaction points at communes/wards;
- 204,505 Savings & Credit Groups at communes/wards nationwide.
- Nearly 9,000 employees nationwide.
- Interest rate for social housing loans
- Over 100,000 poor people have access to loans for working overseas for definite term
- VBSP’s international study visit on digital technology for financial inclusion in the Philippines
- More than 15 countries conduct official study visit to VBSP
- Bangladesh microfinance institutions pay official study visit to VBSP
- Mobile Phone Banking for the poor to access financial inclusion in Vietnam
- Lift from poverty by small credit
- Inclusive finance for young startups in Vietnam
- Mobile banking – Financial inclusion and economic empowerment for the low income population and women in Vietnam
- Official Announcement - Change of Head Office Address
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE