QUESTION AND ANSWER ON LENDING
In line with the direction by the Chairman of BODs and the General Director of VBSP, under the permission by the Ministry of Culture and Information (the Publish Permit No.228/GP-CXB issued by the Publish Department dated September 11, 2006), VBSP has published a handbook on the lending mechanism, furnishing you with information on the regulations and policies applicable to the poor and other policy beneficiaries. The handbook is structured into: Foreword; Part I: Overview on VBSP; Part II: Questions and Answers on lending, which is divided into two Sections: Section I presents the regular-asked questions and answers on all lending programmes in general (07 questions: from Question 1 to Question 7), Section II presents questions and answers on each lending programme in particular (63 questions: from Question 8 to Question 70) such as: Lending programme to the poor, to the disadvantaged students, to the migrant workers for limited duration, Lending programme for housing purpose with deferred payment at Cuu Long River Delta, for safe water and rural environment sanitation; Policies on bad debts. For lending programme for job creation only, as the governance and management mechanism of the programme goes changing, questions and answers on the issue is not available at the moment.
The handbook of questions and answers on lending is hoped to help VBSP’s credit staff better understand the lending mechanism to avoid all faults in preferential policies practice. VBSP will update all information in the handbook of questions – answers on VBSP’s website.
It is of our honor to present to you!
You can mail your questions to:
VIETNAM BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES
Address: CC5 Building, Linh Dam, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 36 417 211
Or you can fill the following form:
- Mekong Delta province provides housing support for poor households via VBSP
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women
- Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019
- Vietnam continues offering soft loans to low-income homebuyers
- New interest rate for social housing loans down to 3 percent
- VBSP push up financial inclusion development in Vietnam
- 6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
- Low-income households access social housing in Vietnam
- Some successful customer stories from Tu Mo Rong district Kon Tum province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE