News & Events
Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
10-01-2018, 8:54 am
(VBSP News) Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP), which is a public not-for-profit bank, is adopting a REDD+ related methodology to promote green growth. As a pioneering Vietnamese bank that mobilises investment funding from domestic and international sources, VBSP is linking REDD+ to green growth with a view to meeting Vietnam's national objectives on climate change, poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Strategy on digital finance for the poor and other disadvantaged groups to access financial inclusion 27-02-2018, 3:53 pm
To promote knowledge of policy beneficiaries
31-07-2018, 9:48 am
Over the past years, the implementation of preferential policies for children of policy beneficiaries and people with merit has been commissioned, authorities at all levels particularly interested in leading and directing active departments and mass organizations; These include practical incentives to support learning, scholarships, vocational training, job placement, and so on. Policy people, people have a firm foot in the future, contributing to improving the family life.
- Social credit programmes help ethnic minorities escape from poverty 30-07-2018, 11:06 am
- Poor people lack access to mobile banking 24-07-2018, 12:29 pm
- Warm caring after the flood 24-07-2018, 12:19 pm
- Channeling capital to People with meritorious services to the Revolution 24-07-2018, 11:45 am
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs and VBSP monitors policy credit in Tra Vinh 24-07-2018, 11:38 am
- Outstanding balance grows 5.8 percent in first half: Vietnam Bank for Social Policies 24-07-2018, 9:46 am
- VBSP helps ethnic minorities in Lam Dong reduce poverty 08-07-2018, 1:57 pm
Boost the poor access inclusuve finance to improve livelihood
08-07-2018, 1:54 pm
(VBSP News) In the past years, Thai Nguyen has been known as one of the fastest-growing provinces in terms of economic development. There have been many practical activities to help poor households and policy families such as mobilization of local government and enterprises to transfer part of capital and budget to VBSP for providing loans. Up to now, of the total capital of VND 3,200 billion that VBSP is managing, over VND 74 billion are transferred from local budget and enterprises.
Micro-savings for the poor
08-07-2018, 1:49 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP in Long An is one of the leading branch in mobilizing savings through Savings and Credit group. Through savings mobilization, the people, especially the poor and the policy beneficiaries has raised the sense of savings, accumulation to pay debts, reduce burden on repayment period due.
- Improve livelihood for poor ethnic minority people 08-07-2018, 1:45 pm
Policy credit to motivate rural people to use clean water
04-06-2018, 9:27 am
(VBSP News) The National Target Program for Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (RWSS) was implemented by VBSP Nam Dinh Province under Decision No. 62/2004/QD-TTg dated 16/4/2004 of the Prime Minister. It contributes to environmental protection, helping the rural population to improve quality of life in conformity with the goal of building new rural areas.
- Policy credit for sustainable livelihoods for ethnic minority people in Gia Lai province 04-06-2018, 9:11 am
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- To promote knowledge of policy beneficiaries
- Social credit programmes help ethnic minorities escape from poverty
- Poor people lack access to mobile banking
- Warm caring after the flood
- Channeling capital to People with meritorious services to the Revolution
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs and VBSP monitors policy credit in Tra Vinh
- Outstanding balance grows 5.8 percent in first half: Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- VBSP helps ethnic minorities in Lam Dong reduce poverty
- Boost the poor access inclusuve finance to improve livelihood
- Micro-savings for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE