LENDING IN ACCORDANCE WITH DECISION NO. 30/2009/QD-TTg DATED 23/2/2009
|LENDING IN ACCORDANCE WITH DECISION NO. 30/2009/QD-TTg DATED 23/2/2009|
Credit program on supporting employees losing their jobs in enterprises with difficulties caused by economic slowdown following the Decision No. 30/2009/QD-TTg dated 23rd February 2009 issued by the Prime Minister.
* Target clients:
- Employees losing their jobs in 2009 in enterprises with difficulties caused by the economic downturn which have to reduce the number of employees by at least 30% (casual employees with working duration less than 03 months are not taken into account);
- Employees losing their jobs whose employers decamped in 2009;
- Employees working aboard but losing job caused by the difficulties of their enterprises and having to return before the due of labour contract.
* Loan policy
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow from National Fund on Employment under the National Target Program for Employment to create job themselves within 12 months since the time of unemployment.
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow for vocational study in compliance with Decision No. 157/2007/QĐ-TTg dated 27/9/2007 of the Prime Minister on student loan within 12 months since the time of unemployment.
- Eligible borrowers are subject to borrow from Immigration worker loan program as applied to policy beneficiaries in adherence to Decision No. 365/2004/QD-NHNN dated 13/4/2004 of the State Bank of Vietnam within12 months since the time of unemployment or the day he/she comes back to Vietnam.
3.3. Loan amount.
Loan amount for borrowers in compliance with Decision No.30/2009/QD-TTg are as regulated in prevailing documents of each loan program.
- VBSP on 17-year proud development journey
- Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
- Services fee schedule of VBSP
- Policy beneficiaries are accessed preferential capital to help their children go to school
- Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
- VBSP’s operation results in the first 9 months in 2019
- Credit policy is a highlight in the policies for ethnic minorities
- Employment for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Effective credit policy with ethnic minorities
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3)
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE