Lending for job creation owners
* Lending purposes:
- To create jobs, reduce unemployement rate and change labor structure ect,.
* Target clients:
- Sole proprietorship households, production combinations, cooperratives, the disabled enterprises, small and medium enterprises, farm owners, Labor-social education centres.
* Loan principles:
- Using the loan properly as stated in loan purpose.
- Having obligations to repay (principal and interest) fully on time.
* Lending conditions:
- For Enterprises:
+ Having a feasible project which is compatible with its production/business fields, can create new jobs, and can attract more labors.
+ The project must have certification of Commune People’s Committee on location of the office of the enterprise in such commune.
+ Having mortgages/collaterals.
- For Households:
+ Having permanent residence at locality
+ Having a feasible project which create at least one new job.
+ Having a project or involving in a group of households project.
* Loan size:
- Enterprises: not over VND 500,000,000/project
- Households: maximum VND 20,000,000/household
- Group of households projects depend on number of households in the projects but not over VND 20,000,000/household.
* Loan terms:
- Maximum 12- month loans are applicable to: cattle-breeding, poultry raising, short-day industrial crops, fruit crops less than 12 months; small services and businesses.
- Over 12- month to 24 - month loans are applicable to: short-day industrial crops, fruit crops over 12 months; aquaculture, raising animals of specialities, raising cattles for breeding, for meat; small scale industrial production, processing (agriculture, afforestation, aquaculture).
- Over 24- month to 36- month loans are applicable to: raising cattles for meat, milk, fur, horns; investing in buying equipments for production; medium and small road or waterway transportation facilities; equipments for fish raising and catching; taking care of fruit and industrial orchards.
* Lending interest rate:
- Loans taken before 1st/05/2009 are charged with the interest rate of 7,8%/year excepting for enterprises employing workers with disabilities (over 51 % of total workers ) which receive 50% reduce from normal interest rate . From 1st/05/2009 to 31st/12/2011 the interest rate is 3,8%/year, for enterprise using workers with disabilities (over 51%), the interest rate is 0%.
- PARTICIPATORY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT (FUNDED BY IFAD)
- RURAL INCOME DIVERSIFICATION PROJECT
- COASTAL WET LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- POOR ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS IN MEKONG RIVER DELTA
- EXTREMELY DISADVANTAGED ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS
- HOUSING-SUPPORT LOAN FOR THE POOR
- BUSINESSES USING DRUG-DETOXIFIED EMPLOYEES
- FOREST SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- SAFE WATER SUPPLY AND RURAL SANITATION
- DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS
- POOR HOUSEHOLDS LENDING
- Improving life quality thanks to credit policy
- VBSP implements tasks in the last 6 months of 2019
- VBSP's operation results in the first 6 months of 2019
- Meetings of Board of Directors of VBSP in quarter II / 2019
- Credit training conferences in 2019
- Over 1.1 million poor households access preferential loans in 6 months
- Functions and duties of mass organizations and Savings and credit groups
- Effectiveness of Safe Water and Rural Sanitation in Dak Lak province
- Clean water for a better future
- A cool wind for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE