Updated: 2016-04-15 13:51:51
- Term of issue: 02 years , 03 years , 05 years and 10 years .
- Interest rate: Announced by the Ministry of Finance.
- Method of issuance: Bond Bidding through the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Form of issuance: Bonds are issued in form of book entry.
- Register, deposit bonds and list bonds: Bonds are registered on the date of bond payment (T +2 ) and deposit after 2 days of bond payment (T +4) at the Center of Vietnam securities Depository (VSD) listed on the Hanoi stock Exchange (T +4 ).
- On the official transaction date: on the third work day following the date of bond payment (T +5).
- The method of bond interest payment: once each year in coincidence with the issuing date.
- The method of bond principal payment: One-time on due.
(Where the date of principal and interest payment falls on weekend, holidays, New Year, the payment will be transferred to the next working day) .
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- Cheque transfer payment
- VBSP on 17-year proud development journey
- Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
- Services fee schedule of VBSP
- Policy beneficiaries are accessed preferential capital to help their children go to school
- Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
- VBSP’s operation results in the first 9 months in 2019
- Credit policy is a highlight in the policies for ethnic minorities
- Employment for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Effective credit policy with ethnic minorities
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3)
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE