News & Events
- Vietnam continues offering soft loans to low-income homebuyers 31-01-2019, 2:50 pm
- New interest rate for social housing loans down to 3 percent 31-01-2019, 2:41 pm
- VBSP push up financial inclusion development in Vietnam 28-01-2019, 1:41 pm
6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
28-01-2019, 1:36 pm
(VBSP News) In 2018, the Việt Nam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) achieved remarkable successes in its task assigned by the Prime Minister. Our achievements have contributed to the implementation of the National Targeted Programme on sustainable reduction in poverty, building new rural areas and political stability at grassroots levels.
- Low-income households access social housing in Vietnam 28-01-2019, 10:26 am
Preferential loans, "leverage" for people of Tu Mo Rong to escape poverty
24-01-2019, 2:26 pm
(VBSP News) In recent years, VBSP Tu Mo Rong district (Kon Tum) has facilitated timely channeling preferential capital to poor households and policy beneficiaries, contributing positively to the local poverty reduction. Thanks to the capital, poor households at the locality have more conditions to invest in production, household economic development, increase income and escape from poverty.
SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT PROMINENT SUCCESS OF BANK FOR SOCIAL POLICIES MODEL IN VIETNAM
24-01-2019, 11:05 am
It can be affirmed that most countries in the world have a policy bank model. It is a financial institution established by the National Assembly or Government, working for the national goal, for the sake of government. The Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) is also a policy bank model, but the bank has unique characteristics and outstanding features
- VBSP support start-up business to financial access 18-01-2019, 3:24 pm
- VBSP contribute to moving away illegal loan 18-01-2019, 3:03 pm
Enhance inclusive finance outreach to community
17-01-2019, 4:05 pm
(VBSP News) "Social policy credit is the solution to implement the goal of poverty reduction in a fundamental and sustainable way"- the statement in the Decision No. 852 / QD-TTg dated July 10, 2012 of the Prime Minister on approval of VBSP Development Strategy for the period of 2011-2020 became a guideline for VBSP operation. VBSP is not merely a policy bank of the Government but also a bridge and leverage to promote improvement of the policy system and bring each credit policy into life through creative enforcement of those policies.
- Over 6M Vietnamese People Escape from Poverty 11-01-2019, 10:38 am
- Increase financial access for low-income households in ethnic-minority areas 07-01-2019, 2:02 pm
Wherever the poor, there’s presence of VBSP
25-12-2018, 11:22 am
(VBSP News) Back to the highland after a full year, we visit a commune transaction point in Gia Lai - one of the five provinces in the Central Highlands. Witnessing the last commune transaction session in 2018 of VBSP of Chu Pưh district in Nhon Hoa town with ethnic minority people, enthusiasm of VBSP staff to help the people overcoming difficulties can be sensed.
- Microfinance from VBSP helps young entrepreneurs in Thanh Hoa 24-12-2018, 3:10 pm
- Leveraging financial inclusion and customer protection through VBSP 19-12-2018, 1:34 pm
|Quay lại||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||...||Tiếp theo|
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty
- Small capital gains great momentum
- NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
- Fighting off informal credit
- Nourishing flow of capital for the poor
- Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
- Annual Report 2017
- Recruitment Notice
- Workshop "Sharing experience of digital financial inclusion for the poor at VBSP"
- "No poor left behind" program in Vietnam
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE