Asia Foundation Board Members field visit to VBSP at grassroot level
02-02-2018, 6:12 pm
(VBSP News) On January 30th 2018, Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has held a field visit for twenty Board members of The Asia Foundation to a fix-date transaction point at Kieu Ky commune, Gia lam district, Hanoi with a view to get more understanding on VBSP’s operation model and its digital banking strategy for the poor in future.
VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
30-08-2017, 3:44 pm
(VBSP News) It is assess of scientists, lecturers from Banking Academy, National Economics University, Hanoi National University and Banking Magazine after the field research in VBSP in the early days of August. The research team consists of 19 members, leading by Assoc. Truong Quoc Cuong - Deputy Director of Research Institute for Banking - Banking Academy.
- Case study: Experiences in managing microfinance from VBSP is extremely valuable 04-08-2017, 9:32 pm
Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit study visit in VBSP
27-12-2016, 8:28 pm
(VBSP) On June 21st 2014, VBSP has a meeting at the Headquarters with senior staffs from the Algeria National Agency for Management of Microcredit (ANGEM) led by Mr. Moukim Temourov - World Bank’s Representative at Algeria. Mr. Nguyen Duc Hai - Deputy General Director of VBSP has hosted the meeting and made the speech.
- Thailand Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives dispatch 9 delegations to study visits in VBSP 27-12-2016, 8:24 pm
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives conduct study visits to VBSP 27-12-2016, 8:21 pm
- VBSP welcome study delegation from Palli Karma-Sahayak Fund - Bangladesh in June 2012 27-12-2016, 8:16 pm
PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH PAYS 4TH STUDY VISIT TO VIETNAM BANK FOR SOICAL POLICES
27-12-2016, 8:08 pm
(VBSP News) Following three successful study tours in 2009, 2010 and 2011, from 1- 8 April 2012, the 11-member delegation of PKSF, leading by Managing Director Dr. QUAZI MESBAHUDDIN AHMED, has conducted a study tour to VBSP at the fourth time. The goal of this study visit is to learn and share experiences in microfinance, credit or non-credit policies and programs for the hardcore poor that contribute to poverty alleviation in Vietnam.
- NAYOBY BANK (THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR) VISITS VBSP AND SIGNED THE MOU OF COOPERATION 27-12-2016, 8:05 pm
- VBSP VISIT NAYOBY BANK – THE POLICY BANK OF LAOS PDR 23-12-2016, 2:01 pm
- BANKERS INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA (BIRD) CONDUCTING A STUDY VISIT IN VBSP 23-12-2016, 1:59 pm
PALLI KARMA-SAHAYAK FOUNDATION OF BANGLADESH (PKSF) CONDUCTING A STUDY TOUR TO VBSP
15-12-2016, 1:51 pm
(VBSP News) VBSP and PKSF have both worked as non-profit organization providing soft credit. While VBSP retails microfinance services, PKSF is a wholesale microfinance bank founded in May 1990. Correspondingly VBSP and PKSF desire to exchange experiences of each other model to apply to the current operation as well as the future strategic development.
- Study visit on Microfinance success in the Southeast Asia 15-12-2016, 1:36 pm
- Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation of Bangladesh conduct study tours to VBSP 15-12-2016, 1:28 pm
- AMF delegations paid field visits to microfinance model of VBSP 15-12-2016, 11:12 am
|Xem trang||1||2||Tiếp theo|
- Mekong Delta province provides housing support for poor households via VBSP
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women
- Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
- Prime Minister visit VBSP in early New Year 2019
- Vietnam continues offering soft loans to low-income homebuyers
- New interest rate for social housing loans down to 3 percent
- VBSP push up financial inclusion development in Vietnam
- 6.7 million poor and other vulnerable households access inclusive finance in 2018
- Low-income households access social housing in Vietnam
- Some successful customer stories from Tu Mo Rong district Kon Tum province
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE