Cheque transfer payment
- Step 1: Customer arranges 03 lien cheque deposit slips as stated forms with cheque (fill in information on cheque) and send to the bank office.
- Step 2: The bank receive documents, check information related to the cheque payment process of customer. If ensure document validity, the bank conduct payment procedures. If invalidity, the bank return the document and state reason for payment refusal.
b) Method: Directly at the bank office.
+ Cheque deposit slip (03 lien).
d) Dossier set: 01 bộ.
đ) Approval time: Within day if validity.
e) Client: Individual; Organization.
g) Implementing agency: VBSP office;
- Decision maker: VBSP.
- Partner (if any): No
Cheque payment and 01 lien cheque deposit slip (teller signature, seal) and return to client
i) Fee: Stated in the fee sheer
- Cheque (Form 04/KT).
- Cheque deposit slip (Form 06/KT).
l) Requirements for procedure implementation: No
- SMS banking service for the poor
- Mobile banking for the poor in Vietnam
- Deposit account used for payment
- Bond issuance
- Demand & term savings deposit product
- Micro-savings product for the poor
- ATM for students
- Receive trust fund from domestic and international individuals and organizations
- Savings mobilization at commune/village
- Inter-province fund transfer
- VBSP on 17-year proud development journey
- Lam Dong reduces poverty from policy credit
- Services fee schedule of VBSP
- Policy beneficiaries are accessed preferential capital to help their children go to school
- Efficiency from preferential capital in Bac Giang province
- VBSP’s operation results in the first 9 months in 2019
- Credit policy is a highlight in the policies for ethnic minorities
- Employment for the poor and other disadvantaged groups
- Effective credit policy with ethnic minorities
- Customer success stories from VBSP’s inclusive finance services (part 3)
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE