Client success stories
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit 17-09-2019, 3:25 pm
Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
04-09-2019, 4:56 pm
(VBSP News) During the journey of accompanying and implementing preferential credit programs in Anh Son district (Nghe An), many disadvantaged people were supported by the State’s preferential capital for production and business. Therefore, many households have had a stable life, some of which have even become rich. Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong in village 10, Phuc Son commune, Anh Son district is an example of overcoming difficulties, which is admired by many people.
- A typical Group Leader in Dak Nong province 26-07-2019, 10:49 am
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty 25-06-2019, 4:27 pm
Small capital gains great momentum
24-06-2019, 11:33 am
Despite working hard, many farmers in Sa De Phin commune, Sin Ho district (Lai Chau) cannot escape poverty due to lack of capital, knowledge of caring and disease prevention for plants and animals. In response to this fact, the Commune Farmers' Union has helped its members to access entrusted loans and transfer science and technology to the people.
NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
18-06-2019, 4:08 pm
Despite being famous for being a land of “Talented people and sarced land” with cultural quintessences, full of famous monuments, landscapes and people, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh, it is not easy for Nam Dan to conduct new rural development as consequences of Laos wind and frequent floods in September and October each year. Therefore, policy credit flow on the land of Nam Dan - Nghe An has become an important driving force to support the most vunerable people with the opportunity to immerse themselves in the general economic development of the district, bringing Nam Dan to become a new rural district in 2018 and get a dream to complete the criteria of a typical new rural district in 2020.
Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
13-06-2019, 3:51 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the attention and guidance of city leaders and local efforts, tourism in Cai Rang district (Can Tho city) has been developed and attractedboth domestic and foreign tourists. Besides, preferential loans from VBSP have provided significant support for those tourism business projects.
- Savings help poor households feel secured to get credit 21-05-2019, 4:39 pm
- Efforts to escape from poverty of ethnic minority women 14-05-2019, 11:52 am
Overcome difficulties from VBSP's financial service
14-05-2019, 11:34 am
(VBSP news) Thanks to the effective use of VBSP’s loans, Mrs. Nguyen ThiHanh’s family in An Cong hamlet, KeSach district,SocTrang province has now become a good production household with an income of several hundred million dong each year. Ms. Hanh said by overcoming the price crisis and diseases of pigs, she had a bigger farm now.
- Some successful customer stories in Dong Thap from credit for migrant workers overseas for definite term 25-02-2019, 10:52 am
Some successful customer stories from Tu Mo Rong district Kon Tum province
25-01-2019, 2:51 pm
(VBSP News) Visiting the family of Y Blut in Tu Bung village, Ngoc Lay commune, she said that in early 2016, she borrowed VND 50 million from VBSP district to invest in planting 1,440m2 of Codonopsis pilosula and 720 m2 of Angelica sinensi. After 2 years, besides full debt repayment, her family has more stable income, making living less difficult than before.
- Successful customer stories from VBSP 18-01-2019, 10:18 am
- VBSP creating jobs for farmers 22-11-2018, 2:19 pm
Some successful customer stories from VBSP branches nationwide
10-11-2018, 8:22 pm
Thanks to a loan of 20 million VND to solve the problem from the VBSP branch in Bac Kan province , the family of Mr. Nguyen Tri Hung, Doan Ket Residential Area, Da Bac town (Da Bac) has overcome difficulties and stepped up to strive to become rich. Since borrowing the loan, along with studying more about how to raise pigs, apply science – technology to make wine and feed pigs with wine dreg, etc., now, his family has a quite good economic condition in the area.
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||Tiếp theo|
- Livelihood improvement from VBSP's credit
- Policy credit effect on the martial land
- Newsletter Vol 3
- Effectiveness of preferential capital in Dak Lak province
- Developing digital financial services for the poor
- Escaping from poverty thanks to preferential capital
- Policy credit in the new rural development
- Mobile Banking for savings and credit groups
- Duc Tho - a rice district flourishes from preferential capital
- Helping ethnic minorities get loans for sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE