Client success stories
- Having capital to plant Ginseng, Tu Mo Rong people escape from poverty 25-06-2019, 4:27 pm
Small capital gains great momentum
24-06-2019, 11:33 am
Despite working hard, many farmers in Sa De Phin commune, Sin Ho district (Lai Chau) cannot escape poverty due to lack of capital, knowledge of caring and disease prevention for plants and animals. In response to this fact, the Commune Farmers' Union has helped its members to access entrusted loans and transfer science and technology to the people.
NAM DAN: Take advantage of policy credit for new rural development
18-06-2019, 4:08 pm
Despite being famous for being a land of “Talented people and sarced land” with cultural quintessences, full of famous monuments, landscapes and people, the homeland of President Ho Chi Minh, it is not easy for Nam Dan to conduct new rural development as consequences of Laos wind and frequent floods in September and October each year. Therefore, policy credit flow on the land of Nam Dan - Nghe An has become an important driving force to support the most vunerable people with the opportunity to immerse themselves in the general economic development of the district, bringing Nam Dan to become a new rural district in 2018 and get a dream to complete the criteria of a typical new rural district in 2020.
Tourism is developed thanks to the Job Creation Program
13-06-2019, 3:51 pm
(VBSP News) Thanks to the attention and guidance of city leaders and local efforts, tourism in Cai Rang district (Can Tho city) has been developed and attractedboth domestic and foreign tourists. Besides, preferential loans from VBSP have provided significant support for those tourism business projects.
- Savings help poor households feel secured to get credit 21-05-2019, 4:39 pm
- Efforts to escape from poverty of ethnic minority women 14-05-2019, 11:52 am
Overcome difficulties from VBSP's financial service
14-05-2019, 11:34 am
(VBSP news) Thanks to the effective use of VBSP’s loans, Mrs. Nguyen ThiHanh’s family in An Cong hamlet, KeSach district,SocTrang province has now become a good production household with an income of several hundred million dong each year. Ms. Hanh said by overcoming the price crisis and diseases of pigs, she had a bigger farm now.
- Some successful customer stories in Dong Thap from credit for migrant workers overseas for definite term 25-02-2019, 10:52 am
Some successful customer stories from Tu Mo Rong district Kon Tum province
25-01-2019, 2:51 pm
(VBSP News) Visiting the family of Y Blut in Tu Bung village, Ngoc Lay commune, she said that in early 2016, she borrowed VND 50 million from VBSP district to invest in planting 1,440m2 of Codonopsis pilosula and 720 m2 of Angelica sinensi. After 2 years, besides full debt repayment, her family has more stable income, making living less difficult than before.
- Successful customer stories from VBSP 18-01-2019, 10:18 am
- VBSP creating jobs for farmers 22-11-2018, 2:19 pm
Some successful customer stories from VBSP branches nationwide
10-11-2018, 8:22 pm
Thanks to a loan of 20 million VND to solve the problem from the VBSP branch in Bac Kan province , the family of Mr. Nguyen Tri Hung, Doan Ket Residential Area, Da Bac town (Da Bac) has overcome difficulties and stepped up to strive to become rich. Since borrowing the loan, along with studying more about how to raise pigs, apply science – technology to make wine and feed pigs with wine dreg, etc., now, his family has a quite good economic condition in the area.
- Improve livelihood for poor ethnic minority people 08-07-2018, 1:45 pm
- Binh Thuan province combats poverty with microfinance 20-12-2017, 1:37 pm
- Successful customer stories that benefit from inclusive finance served by VBSP 14-12-2017, 11:22 pm
|Xem trang||1||2||3||4||5||Tiếp theo|
- Improving life quality thanks to credit policy
- VBSP implements tasks in the last 6 months of 2019
- VBSP's operation results in the first 6 months of 2019
- Meetings of Board of Directors of VBSP in quarter II / 2019
- Credit training conferences in 2019
- Over 1.1 million poor households access preferential loans in 6 months
- Functions and duties of mass organizations and Savings and credit groups
- Effectiveness of Safe Water and Rural Sanitation in Dak Lak province
- Clean water for a better future
- A cool wind for the poor
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE