BUSINESSES USING DRUG-DETOXIFIED EMPLOYEES
To implement preferential credit policies for business & production units, enterprises with drug-detoxification employees as follow:
- VBSP mobilizes funds or receives entrusted funds from provincial, or municipal budgets to conduct lending to business & production units and enterprises with Drug-detoxification employees in provinces and cities under the Central Government which the Prime Minister has approved the implementation of the pilot project on “Management, vocational training and job creation for the drug-detoxified employees ” in accordance to the Resolution No.16/2003/QH11 dated June 17, 2008 of the National Assembly.
- Budgets of provinces and cities under the Central Government which has been approved the implementation of the pilot project on “Management, vocational training and job creation for the drug-detoxification ” shall conduct fund entrustment and interest margin and operational cost subsidy to VBSP for lending to business & production units, enterprises with drug-detoxification employees.
* Target clients:
- Households, business & production units, enterprises with after drug-detoxification employees who are target beneficiaries of the pilot project on “Management, vocational training and job creation for the drug-detoxification ” of provinces and cities under the Central Government ratified by the Prime Minister.
* Borrowers have to satisfy following requirements
- Having feasible business & production projects, plans and full capacity to make repayments as agreed commitments.
- Such projects and plands should use labors who are the after drug-detoxification. The number of drug-detoxification workers in total labors of the projects and plans are determined by provincial and municipal People’s Commitee.
* Loan utilization:
- Purchasing materials, machines, facilities, expanding working places; purchasing means of transportation, fishing facilities in order to improve business and production capacity.
- Purchasing materials, seed plants, domestic animals, making payments for production and business services.
* Loan sizes:
- Households: not exceed VND 20,000,000/household.
- Enterprises: not exceed VND 500,000,000/project.
* Lending interest rate:
- 7.8%/year for loan taken before May 1st, 2009. From May 1st, 2009 to December 31st, 2009 the interest rate is 3.8%/year.
- Overdue rate is 130% of the contract rate.
* Lending methods:
- Households: Lending is partially entrusted to mass organisations.
- Enterprises and production units: Lending is fully conducted at provincial or district VBSP.
- PARTICIPATORY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT (FUNDED BY IFAD)
- RURAL INCOME DIVERSIFICATION PROJECT
- COASTAL WET LAND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- POOR ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS IN MEKONG RIVER DELTA
- EXTREMELY DISADVANTAGED ETHNIC MINORITY HOUSEHOLDS
- HOUSING-SUPPORT LOAN FOR THE POOR
- FOREST SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- SAFE WATER SUPPLY AND RURAL SANITATION
- HOUSING LOAN WITH DEFERRED PAYMENT
- BUSINESS & PRODUCTION HOUSEHOLDS IN DISADVANTAGED AREAS
- ENTREPRENEURS IN DISADVANTAGED AREAS
- OVERSEAS WORKERS LENDING
- JOB CREATION
- DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS
- POOR HOUSEHOLDS LENDING
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - a unique credit mechanism for the poor and rural development in Vietnam
- Policy Bank of Lao PDR visits Vietnam Bank for Social Policies
- Hungary Embassy to Vietnam paid a courtesy visit to VBSP Headquarters
- Increase loan size for the poor to improve livelihood
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies –leverage for poor households in economic development
- Credit limit to double for the poor
- Dong Thap’s guest workers learn skills overseas
- Mekong Delta province provides housing support for poor households via VBSP
- VBSP improve economic empowerment for women
- Prime Minister lauds VBSP's contributions to sustainable poverty reduction
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE