Board of Management
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF VBSP
VBSP’s operating network stretches from the Headquarters down to provinces and districts. At the helm of VBSP is the General Director, who is assisted by a number of Deputy General Directors and functional departments at the Headquarters.
- At the central level
The Headquarters is located in Hanoi (the Capital), a Transaction Center, an Information Technology Center, a Training Center.
- At the local level
VBSP’s provincial branches are subordinated units of the Headquarters. Under the authorization of VBSP’s General Director, these branches direct and run VBSP’s activities in local areas. A provincial branch is headed by a director, who is assisted by a number of deputy directors and operational divisions. As of December 31st 2016 there have been 63 VBSP’s provincial branches.
District transaction offices are subordinated units of the provincial branches. These district offices directly conduct VBSP’s activities in the local area. A district transaction office is also headed by a manager, who is assisted by a number of deputy managers and operational teams. As of December 31st 2016 there have been 629 district transaction offices.
Savings and credit groups: VBSP extends loans to the group members through entrusted mass organizations. The savings and credit groups formed by such mass organizations are the extended hands of VBSP, which ensure that the Government’s concessional credit approaching the poor and policy-based beneficiaries who are in need of capitals. As of December 31st 2016 there have been around 200,000 savings and credit groups.
The Management Board of VBSP
- VBSP - 15 establishment and development years
- Prime Minister chairs conference on preferential credit policies
- Prime Minister praises social credit policies
- VBSP’s 15th Anniversary - Policy credit contribution to socio-economic development and sustainable poverty reduction in Vietnam
- Deputy Prime Minister visit VBSP's POS at commune level
- Thirty million people access inclusive finance over past 15 years
- VBSP contributes positively to the implementation of National targeted programs for sustainable poverty reduction
- Over 3.2 million students have access to preferential loans
- Over 1.8 million deprived households access preferential loans
- Poverty reduction policy credit benefits the poor in Central Highlands
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE