Board of Management
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF VBSP
VBSP’s operating network stretches from the Headquarters down to provinces and districts. At the helm of VBSP is the General Director, who is assisted by a number of Deputy General Directors and functional departments at the Headquarters.
- At the central level
The Headquarters is located in Hanoi (the Capital), a Transaction Center, an Information Technology Center, a Training Center.
- At the local level
VBSP’s provincial branches are subordinated units of the Headquarters. Under the authorization of VBSP’s General Director, these branches direct and run VBSP’s activities in local areas. A provincial branch is headed by a director, who is assisted by a number of deputy directors and operational divisions. As of December 31st 2017 there have been 63 VBSP’s provincial branches.
District transaction offices are subordinated units of the provincial branches. These district offices directly conduct VBSP’s activities in the local area. A district transaction office is also headed by a manager, who is assisted by a number of deputy managers and operational teams. As of December 31st 2017 there have been 631 district transaction offices.
Savings and credit groups: VBSP extends loans to the group members through entrusted mass organizations. The savings and credit groups formed by such mass organizations are the extended hands of VBSP, which ensure that the Government’s concessional credit approaching the poor and policy-based beneficiaries who are in need of capitals. As of December 31st 2017 there have been around 200,000 savings and credit groups.
The Management Board of VBSP
- Boosting green credit for sustainable development in Viet Nam
- Over 124,000 Soc Trang households escape poverty
- Binh Thuan province combats poverty with microfinance
- Nearly 1.5 million ethnic minority households access financial services and products
- Improve livelihoods for ethnic minority in remote, mountainous areas
- Successful customer stories that benefit from inclusive finance served by VBSP
- Efficiency of financial products and services for the poor in Da Nang
- Sustainable poverty reduction by microfinance
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - for education goal
- Vietnam Bank for Social Policies - for goal of environment protection and against climate change
LENDING INTEREST RATE
DEPOSIT INTEREST RATE